Thank you

Seb POV

It's been a week since my accident and Lizzy and Chris were adamant that I stay with them until I'm fully healed. Luckily the Russo brothers were more then happy to work out filming for
Me to be able to heal enough before going back to work. I was happy to wake up to Lizzy by my side, it was nice to have someone care for me again. I don't know where me and Lizzy stand at the moment. She kissed me, really kissed me at the hospital and has been by my side this whole time but I don't know what that means.

"Seb?"
"Yes buddy"
Matthew looks to me and smiles while holding a picture he had coloured for me.
"Is that for me?"
"Yes. Do you like it?"
He brings it over to me and I can't help but smile, it's a picture of me, his mum and him holding hands in a park.
"I love it. Thanks little man"
"Your welcome" he kisses my cheek and sits back down to do more colouring.

"How are my guys doing?" Lizzy comes walking into the living room, and she looks beautiful.
"We are all good. You look beautiful"
She smiles "thank you. I've got to pop out for an hour will you be okay?"
"Yeah we will be fine"
"Well Chris is here too, he is napping after a long night so just call him if you need him"
"I'll be fine I promise"
"Ok" she leans over the sofa and kisses me again softly.
As she pulls away she smiles at me, i full on cheesy smile.

She walks over to Matthew and kisses his head "I'll be home soon buddy okay?"
"Ok mama"
She walks out and I can't help but watch her, I know we need to sit down and have a conversation about us, I just don't want to push her. I need her to come to me and tell me what she wants. I decided I should do something for her to say thank you for taking care of me.

"Hey Matthew"
"Yes"
"Can you help me?"
"Ok"
"Great. I want to do something special for mummy"
"Yay"
I can't help but laugh "ok buddy can you get my crutch for me?"
He nods and grabs it and brings it to me, he helps me into the kitchen and we get to work.

Half an hour later

"Ok bud I think it's done"
There is a knock on the door and I limp over, I called to have roses delivered quickly and food as well. I take them to the kitchen and Matthew comes in with his homemade card.
"That's amazing buddy. She's going to love it"
Just as we finish laying everything out, I hear her come in.
"Guys? Where are you?"
"In the kitchen mummy"
She walks in and gasps at the sight "Omg what's all this?"
Matthew runs to her and she picks him up kissing his cheek.

"Seb you shouldn't be up"
"I'm fine. And I wanted to thank you for everything"
She shakes her head and walks towards me "you don't have to thank me. I'm happy to help"
"Come and sit down and eat, I'm sorry I couldn't cook but...."
After placing Matthew down on the chair she comes over and kisses me softly again.
"Lizzy...."
"I know, we have to talk but let eat okay"
I nod and she smiles, we all sit and enjoy the food. Lizzy making sure to keep some food for Chris as well. It felt good to be sat with this family, a family that's starting to feel like mine.