Filming day 40

Seb POV

Filming has been going well, despite my fall the stunt turned out pretty amazingly and the russos where really happy with the outcome. Me and Lizzy have been spending a lot of time together, I've been enjoying getting to know her more and it's been fun hanging out with Matthew. Seeing how close of a friendship Chris and Lizzy have is something that I love, they are so close and chris protects her so fearcely. Today was a pretty easy day for all three of us we were only here for half a day and then I think we wanted to go grab lunch.

"Okay cut....guys that was great. Seb, chris and Lizzy your wrapped for the day. We will see you tomorrow"
We walk towards are trailers, chris going to his while I walked Lizzy to hers.
"Still up for lunch?"
"Yeah, chris is too I think. So meet out here?"
"Yeah okay. See you a bit"
She walks into her trailer and I walk to mine, a huge smile on my face. Spending anytime with Lizzy always makes me smile. As I get to my trailer my phone starts to ring. I answer and instantly regret it.

"Hey Seb"
"Hey Emily, what's up?"
"You finished for the day?"
"I am"
"We need to meet. Got a few things to go over"
"Really em? I've got a lunch date"
"Sorry Seb but I'm only here for a day or two"
"Fine. I'll meet you"
"Great. I'll send you the address"
"Ok"
I hang up and throw my phone onto the couch, there goes my plans.

Lizzy POV

I've just finished getting Matthew ready and we head out to meet Chris and seb, I see them talking and I smile as I walk over.
"What's up?"
"I can't go to lunch" Seb says
"Oh. Ok"
"I know I'm sorry. Emily called she needs to meet me"
"It's okay. Maybe another time"
"Mummy?" I look down and see Matthew looking upset.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Seb not coming to lunch?"

Seb crouches down and picks up Matthew "I'm sorry buddy. I promise I'll make it up to
You okay"
Matthew nods and hugs Seb close, I can see the pain in Sebs eyes at upsetting Matthew. He hands Matthew over to Chris and he takes him to
The car.
"I really am sorry Lizzy. I can't..."
I cup his cheeks "it's ok. It's not your fault Seb. Why don't you come by tonight and I'll cook dinner for all of us"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course" he smiles and kisses my cheek.
"I'll see you later"

He walks away and I walk to Chris, I see Chris smile at me "what are you smiling at?"
"You look happy"
"I am. I really am"
We get into the car and drive to our favourite cafe, we find a booth and order our lunch. Matthew has cheered up thanks to Chris and I'm enjoying spending time with my bestfriend again, we've both been so busy with work we barley have anytime to spend together but I'm glad we did this and I know Matthew loves spending time with his uncle.