PREFACE

ELEXIA Reedus never accurately imagined what her life would be when she grew up. As a child, she had a wild imagination and would imagine herself in all kinds of scenarios when she grew up. She always wished to get out of Maryland.

Even if she could've tried to imagine her future, she would've never come close to what it actually is. Raising a baby as a teenager with a vampire? No way was younger Elexia dreaming that.

Gaia had just turned three months old, and senior year was just beginning for Elexia. It wasn't ideal to be raising a child so young, but when your girlfriend never slept, it made it a little bit easier to manage.

Elexia's life was as perfect as it could be. She had all she wanted; a loving girlfriend, a beautiful baby daughter, and a family. Forks may have been small and rainy, but it was home. Elexia loved home. Gaia was as happy as can be. She was the easiest baby and she just loved to smile at her moms.

When a giant curveball smacks the young mother right in the face, she must learn to navigate through chaos. With a small baby.

Gaia was her top priority at all times and no matter what the world threw at them, she promised her baby girl that nothing would ever hurt her.

BOOK #2!!!! Short preface, but I am so excited.

Also– and I know I'm getting ahead of myself here– but I already have my next series planned. . . 😅 I will be finishing this series first (so, after this book, there will be two more of my beloved Elexia, Gaia, and Rosalie) and THEN a brand new series. I've already come up with my OC's backstory and I'm so excited LOL