Chapter ~36

They helped her into the bed and Ricky pulled her hair back and grabbed her hand. "Okay we need you to push now are you ready "

I nod in so much pain and then i start to push but it wasn't easy but I heard a baby crying so I assumed it was my son and I was right. They gave me him and he's so beautiful. "He has your hair Ricky " "hell yea he dose " I laughed "he has your eyes Jade"

"So what are we naming the cute baby!" "Jasper carter Olson ". "Beautiful name for a cute baby I'm gonna take him to give him a check up"

(Third pov)
They took the baby to get a check up and they brought him back.

"He's one healthy baby!" Ricky took him and held him while crying. I started to cry too. "He's so cute"

(Third pov)
It's been a few hours and they all were asleep including the baby. But they baby woke up crying.

"Jasper shh I'm right here" I pulled the gown Down and fed him and Ricky woke up and made sure we were okay. "Someone wanted mommy as much as I want her". "Ricky no horny remarks there's a baby in her." He playfully pouted and we laughed.

We put him back to bed and I stayed up for a bit with Jasper if he needed me.

(Third pov)
They all fell asleep and Jasper didn't make a noise so everyone peacefully slept.

HI that's the end to my Ricky fanfic I hope you like it!!

(Go read the sequel)