Chapter ~5

(Vinny's pov)
I think I'm starting to really like jade but I think she likes Ricky and I think Ricky likes her..which isn't good for me but I know i can't change it but i really like her.

Vinny tried keeping his feelings to himself but he couldn't hold it in anymore. So he decided to text jade and see if she feels the same. He texted her and it woke Jade up.

What the hell who texted me? I looked and saw it was Vinny. I opened it and it was him asking me to meet so where so I said yes. I got up and got dressed and texted Chris that I was going for a walk.

(Vinny's pov)
She said yes to meeting me so hopefully she will say yes to being my girlfriend. I hope she feels the same and will be honest about it.

I grabbed my bag and went to meet Vinny and I saw him and he was sitting down on a bench. "Hey!" He stood up and hugged her "so what's up Vinny"

(Vinny pov)
Here i got it's time to tell her I'm so nervous but she looks fucking gorgeous so here goes nothing.

"Well Jade I really like you would you want to be my girlfriend " I didn't know how to reject him nicely but I didn't like him. "Vinny..." "I'm sorry but I don't have feelings for you that way but we can of course be friends" he smiled and hugged me. "That's okay i understand!" I smiled and we set down and talked for a bit.

"Vinny thank you for being so kind about me saying no" he smiled and said he understood which was amazing. "I should go now Vinny!" "Me too see ya!"

(Vinny's pov)
Even though she rejected me it doesn't bother me I understand and I think she likes Ricky. And I totally ship them

I walked home I did feel bad because he was a sweet guy but I have feelings for Ricky so I didn't know what to do or say. I got a text and it was from Ricky which made me smile.

(Ricky's pov)
When she answers me all I can do it smile I'm happy she agreed to go on a walk with me around the park!

I waited for Ricky at the park good thing I didn't leave the park. I saw a guy with black long hair and tattoos and a lip piercing in the distance and I knew it was Rickey.

"Hey gorgeous  "  I smiled and hugged Ricky "How are you Ricky "    "so much better that I'm seeing you right now and walking with you right now "   " you should give me a piggy back ride mr Olson"  i bent down so she could get on and she hopped on my back. 

(Ricky's pov)
She's hurting my back but I don't care anything for her that makes her happy makes me happy!  We talked for a bit while she was on my back but I put her down.

"Wanna go get some lunch sense we're out here?" "Sure why not "I smiled and kissed his cheek "where to?"   "How about we get Chick-fil-A  ". "ooooh okay!" We walked to his car and drove to Chick-fil-A.

(Rickey's pov)
She was in the front seat sleeping and i hate to do this but I got to wake her up.

"Wake your ass up we're here  "   "rude to wake me up but it's food so I can say no" I laughed 
"you never miss food"  we laughed and ordered food and went to sit.

"You look awesome today Ricky!" I saw him smile and he has the cutest smile ." You look beautiful as usual"   i smiled and our food came so we started to eat. "So I heard you live with Chris now"  I nodded  yes "do you like it there?"  I put my food down. "Yes oh my gosh I love living with brother because I can see him more and because of something else"  I noticed Rickey's worried face after I said that. "Wanna talk about it"    "not really I'm just not ready to open up you know?"    "I understand don't worry! But I'm always here for you!"  I smiled and Rickey pointed out that I was blushing.  "Your blushing"  " and so are you loser  "

We threw everything away and then went to the car and I put on music on his aux. I played mouthful of poison by kitte. "Good choice!" I was getting really tired and depressed at the moment so I just smiled.

(Ricky's pov)
I notice her getting quite and when she gets quite she's upset and is falling into depression  again. I know this because she will tell me sometimes but she hasn't talked much.

We got home and I asked Ricky to hang out with me inside. We went inside and up to my room.

"You sure your okay?" I smiled and said yes even though it was a lie. I laid on my bed and Ricky laid on it too and we just talked