Chapter ~21

It was morning and they had another red carpet but Alexis isn't going to this one but Jade is.

I did my hair in braids and two strands of hair out in front of my hair. I grabbed my makeup and put on mascara and eye shadow with dark red lipgloss. I grabbed my chains to my dress and my boots for when I put them on. I heard footsteps which I assume were Ricky's.

"Hey beautiful " I smiled "hi" I set back down and grabbed the dress part to put with my shiton of chains and my fishnet's. "You look beautiful already" I smiled and grabbed my outfit and took it to the bathroom.

She put it on and came out and Ricky's jaw dropped."Wow just wow" "what?" "You look hot" I smiled and giggled. "I would fuck you right now but we can't" I smirked at him "we could do it later"I said and laughed he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck.

"Are you ready  "    "yes I'm ready but I'm not talking this time"   He smiled and they went out to the car. "Hey hoes"   "Vinny shove a cock up your ass " we all laughed and Vinny gave me the alcohol bottle. "Hehehe thanks" 

I kept drinking and drinking the whole night and got drunk. I went outside to get fresh air. And vaped. Fuck how am I even doing this when I'm drunk.

Few hours later they went home and he changed her into his pants and favorite hoodie and laid her down. "Your so drunk you know that right " I  nod and kiss his cheek.

—————————————————————————
(Detail smut warning)

I kissed his cheek and he grabbed me and pulled me on top of me and kissed my neck. I put my hands through his hair and he took my pants off.

He took of the hoodie and bra that she had and took of the rest. She took his clothes off of him .

I was laying there naked and he grabbed my legs and opened them and brought me to his lap and putting it in and out repeatedly.  I kept moaning and so did he.

He kept taking it in and out of me and god it felt so good. I felt his tongue going up my body while kissing my thighs and moved up to my chest and breasts. He left it in and kept it in and out.

His hands were on my breasts while kissing my neck and going down to my body again but instead he went down there. I moaned and ran my hands in his hair while he was kissing my neck.

(Ricky's pov)
She went down to it and it felt so good fuck.

"God your so good at this" I smirked and kissed his neck.

She was on top of him and laying there with a blanket and he was kissing her neck. And she fell asleep after a while