Chapter ~8

It's been a week sense me and Ricky got together he's been busy though with his music but I start my job today! I got ready and left I wish I got see Ricky before I left but I couldn't. I got a notification and it was from Ricky which made me smile.

I saw raven before I went to work. "What you smiling about " "Ricky texted me and it's really sweet message too" "ooh I wanna see " "okay let me unlock my phone again" I unlocked and showed them to her.

R: hi beautiful❤️

J:hi love 💗

"And that's the only thing he's said to me I'm assuming he got busy but I have to head to work raven" she hugged me and I smiled and left. I got there and I set at my station and sense no one was here yet I played on my phone and listened to some Korn.

I saw someone walk in and he looked familiar to me but i put my phone down and my hair hid my AirPods. It looked like it was ricky and I assumed it was.

(Ricky's pov)
Today I'm getting a new tattoo and lucky me my own girlfriend is my tattoo artist now so time to go surprise her.

I took a sip of my drink and I swear he looked like Ricky. Hey have a se- "hey baby" I hugged him and kissed him. "Ahh I'm your artist now!" "Yep is today the first day?" "Yea" "by the way I didn't answer because I was busy recording which I want you to come for that after your down with me!" I smiled and nodded

He showed me what he wanted done and I got work on it and we chatted. "How's the new album?" "It's going great!" I smiled and carefully finished it. "I'm sorry if it hurts" "it's not your fault so don't worry " I smiled and he winked.

"Do not do that it makes me horny and I can't fuck you In here " he laughed " stay still " "yes ma'am " "and it's done!" He smiled and I assumed he liked it. "Your good now come with me!" I grabbed all my stuff and I didn't have any more appointments so I got to leave.

(Ricky's pov)
We arrived and they were still doing Entirely yours music video set up. Raven got be in it sense that's his wife.

"Raven!!" "Jade!!!" We hugged "your in the music video?!" I was shocked when she nodded yes. I went to sit because my head was hurting.

(Ravens pov)
I saw her laying down on the couch which only told me one thing she's exhausted and her head hurts.

Jadelynn was thinking to herself about really deep shit. Why am I even living at this point. I looked at my wrist and saw my scars fading. Well at least I can wear short sleeves again.

Ricky went to make sure she was okay before recording. "You okay princess?"  "Shit yea just my head hurts "   I kissed her head and left her alone for a bit.

They went to record and then after she went home but to Ricky's instead and stayed the night as planned.