Chapter ~28

It was 6:40 and Ricky and  Jade got up to get changed for the flight. Jade put her hair in braids and put on Ricky's boxers to be comfortable she put on black sweat pants that were Ricky's and she put on his favorite black hoodie and she put her converse on.

"Ready love!!"  He put the suitcases in Vinny's car because he was driving us so we don't have to leave the car in the airport. Chris and  Alexis are in Ryan's car and we're meeting up. I put my AirPods in and play going under by evanescence.

We got dropped off and met up at the front of the Airport. "Heyyy girly!" I hugged Alexis's and we went inside. I went through security but I got buzzed and it was because of my piercings. "We have to pat you down" Ricky got mad and said no because it was just because of my piercings and they allowed me to go because they saw them on my face.

"Well that was a very uncomfortable feeling" he grabbed my hand and we ran to the plane because we almost missed it. "That was close" we all laughed and set down. I got sit with Ricky which made me happy. I played all I wanted from Paramore.

Ricky was asleep and I played on my phone while he slept. I kept feeling empty and exhausted and i just want to overdose again and kill my self. Looked to make sure he was asleep and making sure Chris and Alexis were asleep. They were and I grabbed my blade. And slit myself until I bled and I felt better and put it away and put a bandage on it.

(Third person)
Ricky woke up and she was asleep oh his shoulder. And him and Chris talked for a bit.

(Third person)
They plane landed in the Florida so they got off and headed to the hotel. They got separate rooms for reasons. It was late so everyone went to bed.