Chapter ~6

Ricky had to go but I was still just laying on my bed and i couldn't help to think about why I'm even here I guess I know Chris deserves a better sister and my mom deserved a better daughter she was right about me being a whore. Sometimes I look at my self and wonder what the fuck I Am.

(Chris's pov)
I haven't seen Jade sense Ricky left I got a bit worried because I know how she's been hurt and I hope she's okay.

He went to check on her and he saw her laying there. "You okay?" "Yea why?" I had to lie what else and i supposed to say oh Chris I wanna fucking kill myself? "I haven't seen you much today" sometimes I think lying helps me get out of these situations.

He left and I just put my AirPods in and played if you can't hang from sleeping with sirens. I decided to write in my book about what I feel right now. She wrote everything on how she was feeling. I feel sick I'm exhausted I just want to end everything. I love Ricky but I can't even be happy because of my brother. But I love him so much.

My birthday is coming up soon and I'm so excited for it! I stopped writing because I wanted to apply for a job at a tattoo shop! I chose to apply for the one Chris and Ricky go too!

(Ravens pov)
Her birthday is so soon and I haven't gotten to talk to Chris yet because he's been so busy. So it is time to ask sense her birthday is two days.

"Hey babe can we talk about something?" I looked at raven and smiled. "Of course love !" Here it goes time to convince chris. "It's about the rule chris..." Chris knew where this was going to go. "Yea what's up?" "Look Chris Ricky and Jade really like each other and I can tell"

(Chris's pov)
I knew where she was headed she wants me to approve of them.

"Raven I know they do it's obvious" raven looked at him really shocked. "Can we get rid of it Chris I knew she was gonna say that. "Raven I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea she can't really come on the tours because people are hella crazy."

I came downstairs but I heard there conversation and I kept listening until they finished. "Hey" "so I applied for a job " "wow sis that's great!" "Ooh where at girl?" The tattoo shop that Chris and Ricky get there's done! "Aww how cool!" We got up and hugged her, after they hugged me I felt wanted. "And I got the job!" "WOW we're really happy for you sis!" I smiled and hugged them.

I acted like I went upstairs but I didn't I set on the stairs listening in to the conversation again. I found where I hid my blade before I came down I grabbed it out and slit myself. I don't feel good enough for anything or anyone. But i listened in to the conversation.

"Chris please you see how they look at each other she deserves someone who loves her and it will make her happy" "your ruining her love life by not letting her date him when you know she loves him to pieces" raven was right Chris said to himself. Chris it isn't fair she's already been through shit just let them be together"

"He loves her and I know you can see that if you can't then wake the fuck up and your blind " "I know raven" "then why make her feel this way too" hearing raven stick up for me is probably the nicest thing she's done. I heard Chris sigh and I was kinda scared on what he's going to say to her. "Fine your right" the fact that I heard my own brother say that made me happy. "I will take the shitty rule away"

"Thank you Chris i love you so much " raven set on his lap and kissed him. "I love you too" Chris smiled and held her on his lap and texted the band group chat. No more rules i took it away guys. Everyone said okay.

(Ricky's pov)
This is my chance I'm gonna ask her out on her birthday.