Chapter ~19

Ricky got a call saying he had a red carpet event with the guys so he went to tell everyone.

"Babe" I got up and went to hug him and give his hoodie back cause I assume he wants it back. "No you csn have it" I was confused but smiled and threw it back on. "There's a red carpet event and Alexis is going with Chris so would you wanna go with me and the guys?" I smiled "of course!" "I'm gonna call Alexis so me and her can get ready!" I kissed her head and she left to the room.

Alexis arrived with her dress and everything for herself i all ready had a dress and stuff at his house sense I live with him.

"Hey bitch I'm here!" I hugged and she looked at me weird. "what?" Who's hoodie and you smell like clone.I blushed and smiled "its Ricky's favorite hoodie"   "well that's coming off because I'm getting you ready."  I set down and Alexis did my hair into wavy and fixed up my wolf cut.

"It's so pretty!!"  I normally hear Ricky but i didn't hear him. "Is Rickey okay?"  "Oh he's fine he's with Chris getting ready at his house".  "ohhh" 

Alexis grabbed the makeup and did it and then applied dark red lipstick on her and did her eyeshadow and eyeliner. "Now it's time for your nails" I hugged Alexis and thanked her for this. I set down and she put on my plan black nails.

(Alexis's pov)
She's so sweet I'm lucky to have her. I grabbed her black with double other necklaces with a cross on it and her diamond earrings. Wow she looks beautiful and she hasn't gotten the dress on.

"Stunning " I smiled and grabbed the dress. "Here goes nothing time to put it on"   "oooooh  I will sit for when you do my hair and makeup!" "
"Okay be right back "

I went to the bathroom and took the hoodie  off and folded it nicely for when I put it on my bed. I looked at my self and felt sick looking at me I'm basically skin and bones. I frowned but put on my black lace undergarments and slid the dress on. It's gorgeous though and I look kinda good!

"Wowwwwww Jade the dress is gorgeous " I smiled and grabbed the shoes and set them on the bed and got to work on Alexis's hair. I grabbed jell and elastics and put her hair in a ponytail and jelled it. "It's so pretty good job Jade! "Thanks next is your makeup!"  I grabbed the pinkish lipstick and put it on her and then did her purple makeup look as she wanted.

"You look so pretty!!" I smiled at jade and hugged her. "Next is your nails so hold still!" I placed her nails on and she looks so pretty!

(Alexis's pov)
I got up and grabbed my dress and went to the bathroom. I was so happy with how I looked and the dress fits my body shape so well! I walked out and grabbed my heels and put them on.

" your dress is so pretty "  I grabbed Alexis's jewelry and put it on her. "Get your shoes on jade Ricky and Chris will be here soon!" I set down and put on my black heels and walked downstairs with her and saw Ricky and Chris at the bottom of the stairs.

(Ricky's pov)
She looks gorgeous I love this girl so much I'm so lucky and I'm determined to marry her no matter what. When I first saw her I knew I wanted this fucking girl. She smiled at me and her smile is so gorgeous.

(Chris's pov)
Wow Alexis looks so beautiful I can't wait to propose to her tonight she's so stunning.

"You look gorgeous baby " I smiled and kissed Ricky's cheek. "You look amazing " I smiled and he pulls me in. He whispered to me saying "that dress may be on the floor when you look like that" I smirked and he grabbed my hand and we waited outside.

"Wow Chris you look so sexy I'm so lucky".  " I  know you are and you look so beautiful that dress may not last long" we walked out and saw Ricky and Jade making out that wasn't pleasant.

"Dude "    ". whoops"we laughed and all got in the car and we arrived...

To be continued...