Chapter ~30

It was 9 in the morning and everyone was getting ready for the day.

I grabbed my black fishnet shirt and my ovals and black boots and put them on. I went out of the bathroom to do two messy buns. I set on the bed and Ricky came up and grabbed my chin and kissed my neck. "Hey beautiful " I smiled and kissed him.

We met Chris and Alexis outside the hotel room but we had to wait a bit cause there slow as fuck. Chris and her finally came out. "Took you long enough ". Alexis rolled her eyes and pushed Chris out the way I was a bit confused.

"What's up with you guys"   "we got into a fight again" I rolled my eyes and went to Ricky because I'm staying out of that.

(Ricky's pov)
Me and Jade walked away and went outside and set down.

"Well I'm pregnant this is gonna be interesting "
I looked at him and looked Down trying to hold tears in. "Hey it's gonna be great"  I  sighed  "what about your fans "    "It  doesn't matter what they think to me" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"All that matters is I'm with you and this baby" he smiled and kissed her head. Chris and Alexis came out yelling at each other. We all went back inside the hotel room cause it was getting bad.

Ricky started to get angry  "WOLUD YOU FUCKING SHUT UP THERES A GOD DAMN PREGNANT FUCKING PERSON STRESS IS BAD AND IF MY FUCKING BABY DIES THEN ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT "   I looked at Ricky and I was scared.

He walked out and I just stood there and didn't know what the hell to do. "He's right I hope you both fucking know that "  I got up and left and went after him." Ricky?!"  I saw him on the bed sitting down so I went to sit with him.

"You alright darling "   he laid his head on my chest.  "I hate them so much all they do is argue and  you shouldn't need to always be apart of it"
"It's fine Ricky "    "no   it's fucking not " he was pacing the room and I was feeling dizzy.
"Let's just go out and enjoy time together"

"Are you okay you look very pail"  I tried getting up but I almost fell. "Sit now" Ricky was freaking out. "I'm dizzy I just need a second ". I set with her and had my hand on her thigh to help her.
"Better" I nod yes and we get up and walk out but we heard yelling and i wish we could ignore it but no we had to turn back.

"No Alexis your the fucking reason this happens"
We walked in and watched them yelling. "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP PLEASE" she kept yelling and didn't stop until she felt dizzy and fell but landed in Ricky's arms. They stopped yelling and set with her but she got up and left.

"Baby it's just me "  he opened the door and I fell back on the bed. "You alright" I shook my head no. "There so toxic"     "and I'm sick in tired of dealing with it" I laid on his lap and I felt him playing with my hair. I laughed and set up on him.