Chapter ~3

It was after the tour and I changed into a miw shirt and sweats because I was really tired. I haven't heard much out Ricky though.

I saw Chris so I went to sit with him and raven. "Hey is Ricky okay?" Chris set back down with a drink. "I think he's tired" " you sure he hasn't said anything love ". " Chris raven is right he hasn't said anything " "i don't maybe he's just tired " I walked away to see if he was okay

I walked in his bunk and set up in it. "You okay"
He didn't answer me. "Ricky?" Vinny came into the room. "He's probably just tired" "I hope that's what it is "

(Ricky's pov)
They left the room but i couldn't help to not answer when i realized I didn't know how to answer it. Yea I'm tired but I feel shitty right now for not answering. I got up and went out the bunk in my socks in boxers without realizing it. I saw her outside sitting with a cigarette.

I came back in and saw Ricky in his boxers and socks for some reason. "Ricky " he replied with hm?  " Can we talk?" He went to sit and nodded yes.  "Are you fucking okay?" He kept nodding to me and it was pissing me off.

(Rickey's pov)
As she got up I felt really bad but I didn't know what to say to her so I followed her to her bunk to talk.

I got in my bunk and laid on my stomach which hurt like hell but i didn't care. I decided to take my pants off sense no one was in the bunk area. I got bored so I put my AirPods in and listened to do you think I'm a whore from kittie.

(Rickey's pov)
I went to her bunk and hopped up on it her bunk was the top one mine was bottom but I didn't know she wasn't in pants.

I saw Ricky and jumped "don't fucking do that to me again." He laughed and handed her the pants. " Nah I don't want them" I smirked and he laughed.

"So what's up Ricky?" "I messed up on doing that" I was a bit confused but I just went with it. "It's whatever don't worry about it" he smiled at me. But he kept looking at my lips

(Ricky's pov)
I couldn't stop looking at her she looked beautiful and I know I'm probably making it obvious but I want her. I kept looking at her lips wanting to kiss her so bad. And...well I did..

His lips met mine and I couldn't even believe it but I kissed him back I know I shouldn't have but I did anyway.

They started making out and raven caught them making out and she was stunned. "Y'all better hope Chris doesn't find out " we screamed "what the fuck don't scare us like that  "   we just set there in silence.  " Uh so l think I'm gonna go to bed now" I saw him grin a bit "okay good night darling " I smiled but I was shocked he even called me that when we we're just friends.

(Ricky's pov)
I looked at her but ran back to hug her and I kissed her head. She smiled at me and it was so beautiful I love her.