Chapter ~16

It was morning and Ricky and Jade were awake and were eating breakfast before jade goes out with Alexis. "I'm so excited to hang out with Alexis" "I bet!"

"Wait babe what are you gonna do today sense I won't be here " "I think I'm just gonna chill and relax" I kissed him and went out to wait for Alexis.

"Hey bitch get in!!" Me and Alexis use to say that as a joke when we were younger it was funny. "Girl you look so different " "I changed my look do you like it". "Girl I love it " I smiled and we drove and played wake up from korn.

"So sense we're going to the mall where do you wanna go first Jade?" "Bitch we're going to Spencers first". "Pieord boo". "I know right ". "girl your nails are stunning ". " Thanks Alexis!"

(Jades pov)
We went inside to Spencer's and messed around cause we were bored. We totally didn't get kicked out. Okay we did but we went to hot topic. We were there for hours but we left and got lunch and went back to house.

"Ricky! I'm back!"   "Hey beautiful how was girls day" he said and grabbed her waist. "It was so fun!"   "That's good oh I made some lunch"  we went sit and ate lunch and talked. "I think I'm going to go lay down my head hurts "

(Jades pov)
I went upstairs to the bed and laid down and I felt Ricky's hands on my waist.

(Third person)
She fell asleep and so did Ricky

———————————————————————-
Ik it's short but I ran out of motivation to do this story so pls go check out my new one!