Chapter ~33

We arrived and everything was ready god I'm so nervous.it was my turn to and I began to walk without trying not to cry he looked so beautiful.

(Ricky's pov)
She looks so beautiful the fact she's actually about to be wife is amazing. And the fact she's the mother of my kid is just everything.

I saw Ricky trying not to cry they did there vowels. "jadelynn now Olson I love you so much you have no idea and your gonna be the mother of my baby so amazing your an amazing woman"
Jadelynn started to cry and tried to calm down.

"Ricky Olson your the man of my dreams I'm so lucky to have someone like you Im so happy that your my gonna be my husband I'm so lucky and your Gonna be a great father to our son "

" You may kiss the bride" he kissed me and then we walked down the isle together into a back room to talk. "We're having a son!!!" I smile and nod yes. "I'm so happy baby!"

"Welcome mr. And Mrs Olson!!! ". Sextape from Deftones came on and they started to dance and Alexis was balling her eyes out and so was Chris.

Dr feel good came on and Alexis pulled her away from Ricky. "Yes just yes "  we laughed and danced then Ricky came over and stole me back. "You look beautiful "  

Broken came on from Seether and me and Ricky danced to it. Then we went to sit down and he went to grab me food and lemonade sense I can't drink. "Back!" I smile and kissed his cheek. "I would have gotten it myself but I felt really nauseous "

He put his hand on her face and kissed her head. "Hey it's fine don't worry " I smiled and ate the food. "Holy shit this is good"    "Hahaha I know right ". We saw Alexis and Chris dancing and we looked back and forth. "Didn't she cheat on with vinny"

"Yes and I'm so confused and done with there bullshit" they went to dance to another life by motionless in white. "I hate that I made you enemy"   His moth dropped "your so good"
"Thanks love "         " I hate that it seems you were Never enough "

Everyone was staring at me  while I sung the whole entire song. "I hate that it seems you were never enough "      "I hope we meet in another life".   "I don't hate that I need you "

"Wow I don't think I have ever heard you sing"
Disguise came on from them too. "Mirror tell me who you see am I you or me".    "I found my self by losing hope "   Chris's eye went wide hearing her singing that.  "Holy shit"

"I don't want this fucking go to bed advice "
She kept singing it and it turned into a deep turn because it was relatable to her.   "I  found myself by loosing hope". " Get out never get out "
She sang the whole song and everyone was so shocked.

"Thoughts and prayers is on now way she can sing this one".   She started singing the song and everyone was shocked.  "Holy shit Chris "
"How the hell"    "Open your fucking eyes"   "did she just do your bleh "   Chris looked at her really shocked.   "Man that's my sister of course she can do it ". 

I went to sit and grabbed my drink and set down. Ricky set with her. "Where the hell did you  "   "I have no clue"           "Well then mrs Olson shall we go change to leave for our honeymoon"

The party ended and we went to change to leave. I put on my finsnets  and a black skirt and high heel boots with a black shirt and I put my hair in braids.

(Third person)
The drove too Florida for the honeymoon they arrived and changed and went to bed