Chapter ~29

It was the morning and it was 6 and I woke up from feeling so sick. Fuck I ran to the bathroom and threw up. God there's no way could I be...no there's no way I'm only fucking 20 I looked at the test and it was positive but I don't know if it's a actual positive or not. I got back in bed and tried to fall asleep but i just couldn't. I left to get Alexis to talk to her but luckily I had a key to her and my brothers room.

I opened it and saw Alexis awake. "Alexis I need you right now"  I shut the door and then I watched Jade fall to the floor crying. "Hey hey what's wrong "  I noticed she hardly can breathe so I gave her some water. "What's wrong Jade". I felt like I was stuck in a hole and I can't breathe.

Alexis set down next to her. "I keep getting sick..."  when jade said that I'm so confused what did she mean by that until I realized... "do you think your.."   she nods and struggles to breathe still. "   "if you are you got Ricky to support you "  
"That's what I'm worried about is him leaving me"   "he won't he loves you". 

(Alexis's pov)
I didn't think they were having sex and I can't believe she might be pregnant and I'm worried about that because of how she is to herself.

I couldn't stop crying...but Chris came out of the room. "What the hell its 6:30 and y'all are out here"  I looked and saw my sister crying and I set with them. "what's going".   "I keep getting sick.."
I'm so confused right now until I realized what she meant. "No you really think your.."  I nod and   He hugs me. "She's scared Ricky will leave her" 
He frowns at Alexis and looks back at Jade.

"He loves you and he won't leave you". I felt terrible when she felt like he would leave her but he wouldn't. "Sis please calm down you can't breathe "   "he's gonna leave me..."  Chris gave her the water again. "No he won't"

(Chris's pov)
I feel bad that she thinks that but I know he doesn't ever wanna leave her he's in love with her and never wants to let go. I know damn well he wants kids with her.   But I didn't know my best friend and sister were having sex.

"Yes he will"   Alexis looked at Chris and frowned and mouthed if she should get Ricky. He mouthed yes back. And went in her room and woke him up. "She needs you"  he set up confused. "Hall way Ricky use your god damn ears". "Shit"   he got up and put a shirt on and pants.

"Baby"  she looked over and saw him and she sighed and put her head back into Chris's arms. "What the hell is going"   Alexis's mouthed if she should say anything or not to Chris. He mouthed back yes but also no.  "Ricky come with me-"  "no don't you fucking tell him "    "jade I have to  he has to know"

"What do I need to know "  jade tiered getting her not say anything. "This Ricky this is what you need to know"  Alexis gave him the test and he looked at it. "No way" he looked at her and she looked back at Chris and Alexis. "I hate you both" she walked off and went outside. "Is it...real"
"I found two others so yes she is pregnant"

He set on the floor and didn't say anything for a few minutes. "She thinks your going to leave her"  he looked up at them. "No she's wrong i would never leave her "

(Ricky's pov)
I got up and ran after her and found her outside and I ran after her then she got out of breath.

He was standing behind me and I guess it's time I face that he's gonna leave me.I'm not leaving you i promise "  I looked back at him and he hugged me. "I promise ".   "I'm  happy this amazing "

Alexis and Chris came outside and hugged her and said I told you so.

I wiped my face and laughed. "I didn't even know y'all were sexually active". He laughed and so did she. "We're full of surprises"   "the fuck you are for sure" Chris laughed and so did everyone else.
"I'm happy for you guys" they all smiled and hugged her.

(Third person)
They went to the hotel and went back to bed