Chapter ~7

(Ricky's pov)
Today is jades birthday and I haven't seen her sense 2 days ago. Today is the day I ask her out and I still need to get her gift. I hope she will say yes. I grabbed my keys and got in the car and drove to a jewelry store to get her a necklace and then I will get her flowers. I got everything and drove to Chris's house sense all the members are going to be there for her birthday.

I got up and took a shower sense the guys are coming over for my birthday! I'm so excited to see them and I'm really excited for Ricky to come! I haven't see him in 2 days. I got out the shower to blow dry my hair and did makeup and my hair into 2 pony tails. My hair is so wavy and I love how my hair looks! I grabbed my dress and fishnets and my corset. And I'm all ready! I'm excited for this!

Everyone was waiting for her downstairs and she came down. Everyone said happy birthday to her and she thanked everyone. Everyone set down to chill and Ricky set next to her. They flirted a bit which bothered Chris but he forgot that the rule is over.

"Hahahaha yea that was funny when chris and Ricky fell" "wow thanks Jade " "your so welcome Ricky and Chris" we all Laughed and ate food.

(Ricky's pov)
She looks beautiful I decided to wait to ask her until everyone leaves because most of the other guys like her too and I don't want it effect anything. I knew Vinny liked her sense day one but I heard he rejected him so I have a huge chance!

It was 10 at night and everyone ended up leaving sense it was late Ricky wanted to stay so he stayed.

(Ricky's pov)
Well it's time for me to ask her now I'm nervous because Chris and raven are in the kitchen which is well awkward.

"So Jade I wanna ask you something really important" when Ricky said that I was a bit confused so I went with it. "Okay! What's up?" "Well first I have a gift for you"     "aww Ricky you didn't have too"  I gave it to her and she opened " Ricky is beautiful oh my god"  I gave her the flowers too."There gorgeous thank you!"  I smiled at her. "Okay now I wanna ask you something "okay!"   "Jadelynn Rae cerulli  will you be my girlfriend?"    Chris and raven spit there drink out in the sink and there jaw dropped.  Of course Ricky!"

(Chris's pov)
I was really happy for them it was a bit weird but they love each other so I'm really happy for her and him.

"Here let me put your necklace on!" He put the necklace one and kissed her. "Thank you Ricky this a unforgettable birthday I love you"
" I love you too"  we kissed again and Chris and raven laughed. "Get a room this definitely ain't your room " me and Ricky laughed at raven and Chris saying that.

"Wanna go upstairs and chill?"  He nodded and we went upstairs. "Ima change okay?"   "Okay beautiful "   I smiled and blushed . I grabbed him a old pair of sweatpants of Chris's from Chris's closet. "Here if you wanna stay the night and there clean"    "thanks!"  I smiled at her. I grabbed my black sweatpants and a black tank top.  I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I felt hands around my waist.

(Ricky's pov)
I put my hands around her and kissed her neck and laid my head on her shoulder.

"You like it don't you"   "like what?"  I smirked at her. "Me kissing you neck "   I smirked and smiled. "Maybe"    "by the way I'm never taking this necklace off."  I saw him smile and he has the  prettiest smile.

(Ricky's pov)
We went to lay in her bed and she got in my arms and we started making out. Until raven came in.

"Y'all shut the door if your gonna fuck or make out " we laughed and she closed the door before they went to bed.

(Ricky's pov)
She's so beautiful I love this girl so much I saw her falling asleep and I covered her up and turned the lights off.