Chapter ~20

The got the event and we're getting pictures done with the bands and individuals. "So Ricky how dose it feel to be here sense 2009". "Actually it's been a amazing experience I even met my beautiful girlfriend jadelynn in this band". I blushed and he put his arm around me. "Jadelynn how dose it feel to be dating Ricky Olson " "well knowing I'm Chris's sister it was easy but it feels so great I love Ricky so much"

(Ricky's pov)
When my arms where around her I felt her shaking really bad and saw it in her hands. Her anxiety was bad and she looked like she was gonna pass out.

They finished questions and went to sit all together at a big table. "This is huge ass table"then Alexis Laughed. Chris went up to the stage which confused us all but brought Alexis with him. "I'm so confused you know what's he doing"

"Alexis violet Olson I love you so much". He got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?" "Oh my gosh yes of course!!" Everyone cheered and they went to sit. Ryan passed the alcohol and gave me some. "Just what I needed to relax" everyone laughed. "I can't believe you two are really getting married!!" "Nether can I to be honest I wasn't expecting it"

Ricky and the band got preform so they did another life and Alexis and Jade just watched. Alexis saw Jade getting a bit tired.

"You good" "yea just tired" Ricky came back and kissed her. "Hi beautiful " I smiled and laid my head on him and rested my eyes. "She's tired guys we should go it's getting late anyway"
They all got up and went back to the house and went into the room

—————————————————————————
(Really detailed smut warning )
Ricky pushed the door open and was kissing Jade
And pushed her on the bed. And kissed her neck and removed her dress.

"Fuck your gorgeous " "Shhh and kiss me already" he rubbed up her thigh with his hand and was kissing her neck.

He kissed her up her body and removed her undergarments and put it in her.

They both were naked and he was kissing her neck.

"Fuck that feels good" she moaned repeatedly really loud and so did he.

(Ricky's pov)
Her hands where running through my hair as my hands where on her waist and she was kissing my neck.

"Fuck" he moaned really loud and pushed her on him and he continued to kiss her and left it in without a condom.

My hands were running through his hair and his lips were on my chest and he kept kissing it. I kept kissing him and felt his tongue hit mine

"Fuck you can't be this hot" he moaned and I smirked at him and he smirked back and I went down to it and you know what happens.

they were laying in bed and she was on top of him completely naked then they fell asleep