Chapter ~18

It was morning and Ricky was downstairs playing guitar while Jade was still asleep.

I came downstairs and saw Ricky playing so I went to sit with him and he put it down and put me in his arms. 'Hi beautiful "   I smiled and kissed his cheek. " Good morning "

"Hungry?"   "Yes very" he got up and got his shoes on. "Uh?"   "Get yours on were going to breakfast "   I got up and looked at him  he looked back at me with a i wanna fuck you look.  "Ricky have you seen my outfit".

"I have put this black hoodie on you get my favorite hoodie"  I took it and smiled and was really excited this is his favorite and I get to wear it.

"Babe you coming?"   "Oh shit yea sorry " I slid my vans on and went with him to the car. I played dead bodies everywhere from korn. "I didn't know you liked korn ". I smiled "I love them baby"   "You don't love us?"   "Your kidding right  ".  " of course I am" 

The sleeves on his hoodie was a bit big but he thought it was cute. "The sleeves are huge".   "It's cute though ". I walked over to him when we got out of the car and kissed him. He grabbed my hand and we went inside. Everyone was looking at Ricky and flirting with him and smiling and giving me looks.  The waitress was so flirty and rude to me and flirty with him.

"And I'm assuming a fruit salad for her for breakfast " I looked down and didn't look up. "Um no she is getting what she wants".  "Damn sorry sweetie I didn't mean to be like to your sister" her hand was on his shoulder so I just looked away. "That's my wife not my sister "  
"Oh my apologies " she walked away but I was looking down still.

"Baby "  I just ignored him I was upset. "Don't listen to her "  I looked up and went to his side of the table and hugged him. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He lifted me on his lap and held me the whole time.

The other woman Delivered the food and I just looked down because I know what's going to happen. She placed the the food on the table and left after insulting me.

"Hey don't let her get to you" I picked up my fork and brought it to my mouth I ate in silence I had no interest to talk.

(Ricky's pov)
She was quite the whole time not a word out of her at all. I wish she would know she's beautiful but I'm glad she's eating and not starving herself .  Should I break the silence maybe I should.

"Babe" I looked up and didn't say anything. "You look really cute and pretty "  I smiled and put my fork down.  "Thanks"     "of course baby "  

We payed and left and went to the car and drove around until we hit somewhere no one ever goes to expect me and him. I was a bit confused because we haven't been there in a while.  "What are we doing here?"   "It's been a while sense we just set in the grass and talked". I set down and he did after me.  "I love you " I smiled and set in his lap and kissed him. "I love you too "