Chapter ~34

It was the morning and they we're getting ready to go to the beach. I grabbed out my dark red bikini and put it on. And grabbed my sandles.

"Ready!" "You look so hot in that " I smiled at him and we walked to the beach. "Wanna shower together when we get to the hotel" I nod yes and he swoops me up and kissed me. "Your so beautiful" I smile and he looked at my stomach looks like baby is growing in there. so what we gonna name this baby " "jasper will be his first name" I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Carter can be his middle name" "It's perfect" I smiled and got on his back instead. "If you break my back it's your fault " I flipped him off and laid my head on his back. "I love you".
" I love you to princess "

(Third person)
They set everything up and Jade went down to the water and set in the sand. Ricky joined her.

"What are you thinking about " I laid my head on his shoulder. "Nothing but how lucky I am "

(Third person)
They were at the beach for a couple hours and they went back to the hotel and stripped and went in in the bath.

I got in and he pulled me waist and put me on his lap and I swung my legs over him and his hands were on my ass and my arms were around his neck. He smashed his lips on mine and kissing my chest and neck.

(Ricky's pov)
She went to my neck and kissed it and grabbed soap for us to get washed.

We washed and changed into clothes to go eat. I grabbed shorts and a korn shirt and boots. "Ready?"    "You know it princess"

(Third person pov)
They walked to the dinner place and set down and ate then went on a walk.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around.
"Your beautiful  "   I blushed and hugged him. "Thank you "  

"Hey babe it's getting late and I'm tired is it okay if we go if you don't want to it's fine"   He looked at her and smiled. "Of course we can beautiful I don't mine at all".

(Third pov)
They got back to the room and changed and went to bed.