Chapter~9

They were at Ricky's because she was staying the night. They just got home and now she's laying on the couch.

"You okay babe?"  I nodded and said my head hurts. He kissed her head and gave her a blanket. "Better ?"  I smiled and nodded.

They continued to watch tv but they both got hungry.

"I  am hungry  ".  "same we should go and get dinner before it gets to late  "  Ricky got up and went to get his shoes on. I was still laying on the couch confused as fuck."Where the fuck you going " 

"Get your ass up we're going to get food with raven and Chris" I got excited and set up maybe to fast but I got my shoes on. "Ready to go beautiful?"  I smiled and he kissed my head I put my head in his chest and he held me in his arms until they got to the house to get us.

(Ravens pov)
We got there house and to be honest I'm really nervous to tell them I'm pregnant with a baby. Me and Chris walked up to the door and knocked.

They opened the door and they all went to the car. Jadelynn and Ricky set in the back seats. Raven was a bit nervous to tell Chris and jadelynn about it. That's her family and her best friend and Ricky well that's also her friend and she feels more comfortable telling them before because there all closer.

"Uh hey man can I control that aux?"I smirked and Chris gave it to me. I picked this is new shit by Marilyn Manson. Ricky looked at me funny. "What?"    "I like his music "  Ricky and everyone laughed and Jade smacked everyone  in the back of the head.  "Fuck y'all go to the hell"

"Wow even me"Ricky laughed  "hmmm yes and no".  Chris  laughed "damn man your really dating a bitch sometimes" I smiled cutely and joked around the whole car ride. "Okay we're here act normal"   "uh I'm so good at that so hush".  We all laughed and got seated once we went inside. Everyone set down and noticed something was bothering raven.

(Ravens pov)
I don't know when to tell them ugh I'm so nervous too I feel like I'm gonna die. But I should tell them after we eat.

Chris asked raven what she wanted to drink "What do you want for drink?" I wish i could say alcohol but I can't. "Uh water" he smiled and ordered everyone's drink.

(Ricky's pov)
Jade has been really quite durning dinner I hope she's okay. I probably should pull her to the side and ask. She looks like she's about to cry and I'm worried.

"Hey love can I talk to you In private?" I looked at Ricky and nodded yes. We walked off to the family bathroom to talk. " Are you okay?"   "Yea why?"  "Because you haven't said much and your eyes are really watery"    "is something bothering you?"  I guess I kinda have to be honest with my boyfriend. I shook my head yes.

"What's bothering you?"  It's difficult to explain to him but I have to find a easier way. "I think I need to be honest about things" Ricky looked at her confused but he went with it. "I want to kill my self and this isn't easy to say to anyone including you it's harder" he came over and just hugged me and frowned. "Please baby don't cry or I'm gonna cry" I wiped my tears so he doesn't cry but they came pouring.

"I'm always here for you but don't do it please I need you and everyone loves you"   It didn't feel like that at all. "I don't want to lose you and it gets better "      "dose it though I mean I feel trapped in a whole that people created"    "it takes time and medication sometimes love"

"It's whatever we should go back to the table"    "I don't want you to hide your feelings from me  I promise I'm always gonna be here" I smiled and kissed him.

They all ordered and talked for a bit until the food came.

"Um guys I have something to tell you "  Chris looked at her worried. "I'm pregnant with Chris's child"   we all smiled  and hugged her. "This is amazing "

"I'm gonna be a dad "    "I'm  so excited" we all ate and just talked. This news is amazing for my brother and raven.

"Well we probably should get the check it's kinda late"    "good idea Ricky!" He smiled at raven and looked at jadelynn and saw her laying her head down and asleep. "Awww someone is definitely tired"

They all giggled and payed and Ricky carried her out. She digged her head into his chest.

(Ricky's pov)
We got home to my place and I changed her and laid her in my bed and shut the lights and door in my room.