Bonus Chapter

1 year later

1 year later...

"anyla stop crying" jah rubbed her back as everybody looked at her with sorrow and pity in their eyes.

"he's dead" she sniffed "i loved him so much and now he's d-dead" she stuttered. she still occasionally stuttered in certain situations when she was sad, mad or extremely excited.

right now she was so sad she couldn't breath because of how hard she was silently crying.

"how can he be dead. what happened?" she looked around. seeing everybody looking like they felt bad for her.

she sighed wiping the tears out her eyes. she took multiple deep breaths opening her eyes.

"baby stop crying come here" notti opened his arms for the girl and she walked right into them with no problems.

she just wanted to be held and he was the only one who could do that properly for her. "it's okay mama don't be sad" he mumbled rubbing her back.

"ethan he's dead" she looked up at him. she couldn't believe this was real. the front door could be heard being opened and keem walked in slowly seeing everybody in the kitchen looking at nyla who was crying.

"what's wrong? what happened?" keem asked quickly. "carrot died" jah shook his head.

"aww man. damn nyla i'm sorry, you want a new one?" he asked and she shook her head. "i forgot she even had that lil dumb ass bunny" quan mumbled and keem discreetly nodded agreeing.

"he lived such a long life, sigh." she shook her head wiping her tears. "nyla now you just being extra" mariah called out and a smile broke on her face.

"it was fun while it lasted" she shrugged making everybody shocked. "i'm telling y'all, my bitch can be a actor cause that right there was oscar worthy" mariah pointed. "real tears and all"

"anyla you ain't shit" dd waved her off immediately feeling better and not bad for her. "guys! i still loved carrot i just wouldn't do all that over him. i barely remembered he was breathing once i met ethan anyways" she shrugged hugging him tighter.