033

APRIL 16thHARLEM, NYC11:46 am

APRIL 16th
HARLEM, NYC
11:46 am

"anyla mad at me" notti huffed frustratedly "for what, cause y'all ass be getting mad over the smallest shit" ddot took a pull from the blunt they were sharing behind the school.

"cause my phone hung up on her while she was asleep last night" he mumbled proving ddots point. "aww y'all lil cry babies so cute" ddot teased the boy.

he thought his bestfriend being in a healthy relationship was good for the both of them, because a happy notti made a happy ddot. it was a brother thing.

"it wasn't even my fault, my phone over heated" he told ddot shaking his head grabbing the blunt from between ddots fingers.

notti took a long pull from it letting the smoke spill from out of his nose relaxing him.

ddot side eyed him not liking how he took the blunt from him, but kept his thoughts to himself knowing he needed it.

"come on lunch finna start and i got munchies" ddot mumbled while notti took one more pull finishing the blunt off. 

picking up his red and black, bookbag notti slung it over his shoulder as the two started walking back inside the building.

"aight so, nyla mad- not mad. more of salty...it's a difference" notti cut ddot off not wanting it to seem like nyla just caught an attitude for dumb or small reasons because that wasn't the case.

he knew it was only pure good intentions behind her slight attitude because she was attached and being asleep on the phone with him was one of her favorite things to do.

he understood her and he knew she had all type of issues that pointed to attachment so he never pointed it out.

"okay anylas feelings are hurt," ddot corrected himself understanding nottis point "because your phone hung up on her while she was asleep" he clarified.