028

"you think she gone like it?" notti looked at dd expectantly

"you think she gone like it?" notti looked at dd expectantly. he knew dd would be the only one to give truthful advice on this.

"no" dd looked at it. "why" notti frowned sitting it back down "cause it's...ion know the word for it. just know it ain't enough" dd told him.

"aight what about this one" notti looked at the second one. they both slowly looked at each other before bursting out laughing. "yeah if you wanna get married" dd joked looking at the ring with the huge diamond.

"why nobody told me it was so hard finding a promise ring" notti sighed "cause, what nigga you know even got to this stage. honestly y'all ain't even at this stage. a promise ring for like....a year in the relationship maybe six months" dd told him.

"dd actually shut the fuck up. this is our six months. do you listen?" he asked his older brother. "it's been six months foreal?!" dd asked and notti nodded quickly.

"if you don't count the two day break up from two weeks ago" notti shrugged. "should the lil diamond thing be shaped like a heart" notti asked.

"yeah since it's a promise ring" he nodded looking too for notti just incase he saw something notti didn't.

"we should've went to pandora.." notti bit the inside of his lip. "come on" dd nodded his head out and they began walking out the store back into the main part of mall.

"this is so frustrating" notti tucked his hands in his pockets. he was staring to get a huge headache trying to find something nice to celebrate him and anylas six months.

"chill" dd told his younger brother seeing the panic clear on his face. "we gone find her the ring and she gone like it jeez" he rolled his eyes looking around as they walked towards pandora.

they both hated going in pandora, it was full of girls. they would just stare at the pair.

notti felt his phone vibrating pulling it out his pocket seeing anyla was face timing him. "oh my god she facetiming me" notti looked at dd.

"okay answer stupid, don't lie bout where you at just don't tell her why you here" dd told him making him nod answering seeing anyla with her phone proped up sitting at her desk. he could see from a distance mariah laying in anylas bed.