005

ETHAN REYES

ETHAN REYES

"this is her" i showed jay a video of nyla. "i thought you said she couldn't talk" he said lowly before looking up from my phone to me.

"this is lip singing! idiot" i shook my head watching the video. "she really pretty" jay complimented.

"well she my friend and you can't date my friends cause if it go wrong it'll be weird" i said watching the video again.

she was really pretty.

"i'm too old for her" jay mumbled shaking his head. "true i guess" i shrugged.

"too old for who" dd walked in drinking water. "oh shit look at my girlfriend" he looked at my phone.

"you is so delusional and bless her soul for feeding into your delusions" i shook my head

he just shrugged looking at the video

"yup that's my sexy bae" dd nodded proudly

"yup that's my sexy bae" dd nodded proudly. delusional at its finest i guess.

one day, one of her three brothers gone kick his ass.

"anyways tiana finna come over and do my chem homework" dd lied. "your lying" i mumbled rolling my eyes.

"whatchu say?" he turned around. "i said you lying" i said more loud and clear.

"no i'm not" he denied "you are" i texted ddot back.

"nigga how would you know" he scoffed. "because your a senior, she's a junior. y'all don't take the same chem nor have the same teacher. not only that but she dumb as a rock" i explained making him smack his teeth.

"it's cool though i'm finna leave" i told him. "to go where." he looked unconvinced. "the basketball game" i pulled up me and nylas message thread.

she told me the game started at six and i texted her okay.

"you don't go to those games" dd tilted his head. "well i guess i do now" i shrugged. "why then"he asked.

"what type interrogation is this? i know my rights" i looked at him. he gave me a bored look making me sigh.