007

ETHAN REYES

ETHAN REYES

"you think i didn't notice hmm" dd shoved notti with a smirk plastered on his face. "notice what" he rolled his eyes and tightened the straps on his back to his liking.

"when we was playing basketball you was sending nana googly eyes" he said making notti look at him.

"y'all barely even talked actually y'all acted like y'all ain't know eachother" he pointed out resulting in notti shrugging.

dd was getting frustrated because he felt like notti and anyla were finally making progress which is what he wanted all along.

he knew his brother was different from him. dd was reckless, he didn't care about his actions. , he did what came it
mind and delt with the consequences later.

notti was younger and he had more responsibility, he stayed on top of things and he knew when not to do something stupid. unlike his older brother.

dd could tell that notti had some type of fascination with anyla or he wouldn't even asked about her that day at lunch the day after they first met.

dd didn't really like anyla. she was pretty and he loved brown skins but she wasn't his type. the problem was he didn't have one.

dd felt like a relationship at this age was pointless. so he avoided them. he wouldn't dare play with anylas feelings for multiple reasons.

her brothers, she's unproblematic and bothers no one, she wouldn't deserve it, and lastly notti.

dd was acting the way he was to push notti to act on his feelings. it wasn't working as fast as he thought it would though.

he thought maybe if he pretended to show intrest then notti would make his move.

but he wouldn't. notti denied denied denied. dd was ready to give up and just let it happen naturally like his first mind told him.

but it was dd.

"why is it your business if i talk to her. we not even that close" notti lied. "so watchu doin right now" he asked

"i'm reading. something you need to do" notti replied. he was reading the book anyla had given him earlier.

he had to admit that nyla was right and it was really good and he also like the way that it was set in new york and used their slang.

"wonder who got you doin that" dd threw a shot. "myself" notti lied. he was good at hiding the right things.

he couldn't hold water if it was something secretive about anyone else. but when it came to him he would take to his grave.

"alright notti" dd rolled his eyes giving up.

"so what you trynna eat after school?" he asked. "yo you ever tried mcdonald's strawberry milkshake? them shits bomb" notti looked up from his book smiling.