012

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

"okay you home now show me who the boy was" keem stood up. "first of all" jah put his hand out stopping him from getting close to anyla.

anyla and notti had been sneaking off from the homecoming event all night and it resulted in her getting a hickey.

her skin color thankfully didn't make it extremely noticeable but with the dress she had on if you got close enough you could see the dark purple mark on her neck.

she doesn't even know how it got that far. they were both just feeling a little affectionate after spilling out their feelings for each other.

"what?" quan said confused. jah was holding off their two brothers trying to keep them away from her so they couldn't see.

they would go crazy.

"she don't even got the pictures because i took them, and she very tired so let her go shower so she can sleep for therapy tomorrow" he nodded.

"well you had fun?" quan asked her and she blushed looking down at her feet.

the best.

her two older brothers looked at her in confusing noticing her blush. "go shower i'll show them" jah shooed her off.

he was a really good brother.

nyla walked in her room closing the door behind her. "where dior" keem asked as jah went through favoriting the good pictures of nyla and notti so when he went in the favorites album so if they swiped they would only see the ones he wanted them to see.

"staying at her friend briana house" he informed them.

"here" jah handed them the phone. "she went wit notti?" quan looked up confused as hell.

"technically no, we was just chillin wit him and his friends and they took pictures" jah shrugged lying on spot.

"oh" keem mumbled looking at the pictures. he handed the phone back to jah not being able to look no more.

he basically raised nyla and seeing her with a boy regardless of who it was and if he knew him, didn't feel right and he couldn't look no more.

"she looked cute" quan nodded making jah nod in a agreement. he was happy his sister was coming out a her shell with someone new.

"anyways, it a pool party tomorrow that jayden is throwin tomorrow. nyla might not wanna go but i want to, and if she does too also can she come?". jah asked.

"a pool party?" keem asked shocked. "yeah. can we go?" jah asked hopefully. "yeah man y'all can go" quan spoke seeing keem wouldnt.

"yes" jah said. "aight bye goodnight" he waved to his brother before walking to his room.