029

"nyla!" notti semi shouted throughout her house closing the front door behind him

"nyla!" notti semi shouted throughout her house closing the front door behind him. anyla heard his voice making her look up quickly flipping her covers off and jogging out her room.

she saw him with his hands in his pockets walking towards her and she ran jumping on him. "bro i haven't seen you in years". notti rolled his eyes after catching her letting kiss him all over his face.

"it's been less than a hour" quan mumbled walking away. "too damn long" notti side eyed him.

nyla held on tight as he walked her to her room closing the door with his foot putting her down on her bed. she wouldn't let go of the grip she had on his neck pulling him down on top of her.

"what to you so l-long" she frowned at him. "bruh my moms was asking me all kind of questions about you. she was holding me up" he explain.

she wrapped her legs around him pulling him as close as she could and he let her knowing she was becoming clingy.

she wouldn't let him go anywhere without her or she would cry because she missed him, but he couldn't get mad because he did the same but instead of crying he caught an attitude with the whole world.

"why your door was- oop whatchall doin" mariah came back in nylas room from the bathroom. anyla held on tight not letting him go.

"nyla bruh let me go" notti laughed at his girlfriend. "no!" she yelled and mariah came trynna help notti pull himself off of her.

"no ion wanna!" she yelled at the two again pulling him tightly. "damn, her ass got a grip on you notti" mariah made the yikes face after giving up.

"at least loosen up and let him breathe." she laughed at her bestfriend. anyla silently shook her head. "lemme get in yo s-skin" she whispered to him making him laugh sending chills down her spine.

"come on ma let me up" he tapped her leg twice and she smacked her teeth pushing him off her making him laugh at her.

"y'all are actually ugly" mariah joked with the two. "stop hatin and go with sinncere gap mouth ass" notti flicked her off making her jaw drop.