035

sigh....let's do ts one last time

let's do ts one last time

DECEMBER 3rdHARLEM, NYC2:06 pm

DECEMBER 3rd
HARLEM, NYC
2:06 pm

notti layed down on anylas bed while she straddled him. "come onnn you gotta catch it" anyla laughed at notti.

"aight aight i got it" he nodded at her. "okay ready?" she asked and he nodded one more time watching her pull another green grape off the grape vine.

she threw it and he caught it in his mouth easily. "see i knew you was over here playing stupid" she pointed and he laughed eating it.

he grabbed onto her hips rocking them back and forth. "stop i'm on my period" she mumbled.

"anyla no you ain't, you was on yo cycle two weeks ago" he looked at her. "you knowing when my cycle come on is crazy" she layed foward on top of him.

"no it's not crazy, it's the only five days i get a break from yo sex crazy ass" he laughed. "i'm not sex crazy" she ran her fingers across his chest.

"nyla, you be trynna fuck me everyday for the last eight months" he licked his lips.

"cap" was all she replied.

"oh yeah! mariah said do we wanna go ice skating with her, sinncere and the basketball team" nyla asked.

"yo ass so damn happy you can play basketball this season" he playfully rolled his eyes and she repositioned placing her chin on his chest.

"hell yeah, and i pray ion get shot this time cause i'm playing my full season." she told him.

"bro nyla you just had to say some stupid shit" he laughed. "what? i'm serious and plus it's my junior year so if i'm trynna go to college in a basketball scholarship i gotta start working on it this year" she told him.