006

ETHAN REYES

ETHAN REYES

"i knew yo ass was in here" i walked in the library seeing nyla on her ipad quietly. she looked up at me before looking around seeing no one here.

how? she signed.

because you seem like the type to sit in a library at lunch i signed back.

i was trynna at least be mindful that we was in a library.

rude

i laughed seeing the look on her face.

not like that i signed making her look back at her ipad.

i looked over her shoulder seeing what she was doing and she was drawing with her apple pen.

i rested my chin on her shoulder actually enjoying just watching her draw. it was soothing and quiet.

i caught myself staring at her facial features a few times and she would catch me making me quickly look away.

"let me listen" i whispered taking one of her airpods out and she slightly mugged me before shrugging as i put it in.

"what's this called?" i asked lowly. she swiped down showing the song that was playing and it was called 'diamonds' by chris travis.

i never listened to music like this honestly. "the fuck is this?" i asked.

she sighed looking up and sitting her apple pen down.

it matches the mood she signed making me laugh and she tried to fight her smile looking away.

finally she finished the drawing. "what is it" i said as she show cased it with a big smile.

her face dropped looking at the picture then back at me.

what does it look like? she signed making me really pay attention.

"ight i see a girl and she got a zipper on her mouth" i squinted my eyes. "then right here i see a boy wit a big ass smile" i pointed starting to understand.

"oh shit this us?" i asked and she nodded

first time we met she signed nodding.

i looked at it a lil longer. it's so detailed if my squinted my eyes but you couldn't see if you looked at it regularly.

"how you did that?" i asked finally looking at her.

she looked like she was thinking for a second and put her hands up to sign and the paused putting them back down.

visual affects she signed nodding.

"you makin me want a ipad" i laughed lowly.

you should invest, very useful she nodded