002

if yk me i always make notti smart in my books so don't question it..

ANYLA McMILLAN

Anyla sat in the cafeteria by herself. her and her brother didn't have the same lunch since she had first and he had second lunch.

their school used to just have one lunch in all but this year they decided to break them into two, just to be able to move someone into a different lunch incase of fights or altercations.

especially since that was where most fight took place. during lunch.

she usually sat in the library doin work since she didn't like school lunch anyways. but it was occupied this week for a book fair.

she sat silently at the table with others surrounding her talking amongst themselves as she watched her basketball highlights.

besides the fact that she couldn't speak, her and her brother were really good at basketball while, the other set of twins were good at rapping.

she thought it would be a struggle trying to fulfill basketball at the fact that she couldn't talk but it wasn't. there were sometimes she struggled because she couldn't tell them to pass the ball, or if she had something to say.

she still thought it was worth it if she got to play. plus her teammates weren't rude and they were understanding. she thought it was funny because the majority of the team liked females.

so she would just think in her head they liked her, even though she knew it wasn't true. her whole life was based off of imagination.

notti was busy playing around with his friends and brother at the lunch table. they each made beats on the table to see who's would come out better.

"ion know i think dd got it" kai pointed at dd and he started smiling. "im pain" he boosted himself and notti smacked his teeth.

"don't get carried away now, you wasn't that good" ddot added in. "yeah okay stupid" dd mugged ddot.

"man im hungry" ddot shook his head. "nigga we at lunch" isaiah spoke. notti nodded agreeing.

"this food is ass" he mumbled resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "okay then suck it up and wait til school over" kai shrugged.

"that's too long" ddot huffed rolling his eyes. "my nigga you gotta pick a struggle," notti laughed grabbing his water bottle.

"y'all goin on the block later" dd looked up from his phone. "no stupid, we going to keem house" notti shook his head.

"for what?" ddot asked. "do y'all ever listen?" notti huffed and isaiah and kai laughed. "is we jus goin to go, or we chillin. cause we don't go there" dd shook his head questioning.

"chill" notti shrugged. they don't listen at all. notti rolled his eyes shaking his head started looking around the cafeteria.

his eyes landed on anyla who had her head down still, now watching her brothers basketball highlights instead of hers.