010

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

"ite so it's settled, she can't stay. especially after her fight with nyla" jah talked to keem.

"yeah-" keem attempted to speak but heard a thud behind anylas door making keem smack his teeth.

"this the third fight in two days" he mumbled standing up and jah rushed to nyla's room seeing anyla pounding dior into her closet door.

"aye chill" keem yelled and anyla kept going. holding her head with one and punching her in the face with the other.

"come on" jah pulled nylas body off of her kicking her feet trying to get out of his grip.

this was officially nyla and diors third fight since dior had been living with them for the two day time period and nyla was fed up.

"fuck happened now!" keem looked between the two while dior held a mug in her face.

tell her stupid ass to stop putting her hands on me if she don't want me to whoop her ass in return she signed angrily.

"why you keep touching her like she ain't beat you the fuck up twice already" jah looked at dior.

"who ass she beat?" she stood up "and if she want me to stop putting my hands on her she shouldn't be close enough fucking with me" dior said.

she lying. that bitch dragged me out my bed this time. by my hair! she should be embarrassed i still whooped her ass after she started, snuck me, and had me on the ground in the first ten seconds nyla said getting more rowdy.

"she said how the fuck you lost and you dragged her out the bed" keem said looking at diors mouth parted not knowing what to say.

it was true. dior started getting rowdy and took it into her own hands to get in nylas face while she sat their calmly.

seeing she wasn't getting a reaction she took matters into her own hands grabbing nyla by her hair pulling her off the bed across the room and it went on from there.

and she messed up my homecoming hair! nyla signed making keem sigh.

"can you get something else done?" he asked

it's tomorrow! she said getting more angry. she had never been so mad before. she knew how to control her anger.

"what about icis" jah said making nyla look at him. "you got her number?" keem asked

jah nodded reluctantly. icis was jah, and nylas older sister on their fathers side. they only spoke time from time to time and icis was 18 but attended a different high school.

their mothers never got along and since her father was absent no where to be found they never really got to stay in contact.

she did lace installations and styling but nyla was always a braids type of girl. she wasn't a girly girl but she wasn't a tom boy and laces just didn't fit her in her opinion.