025

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

Anyla rubbed her left eye as she watched the boys play basketball. she was miserable watching them play on the court and not being able to play with them.

they were at the courts down the street from their house and they were playing 4 v 4.

anyla scratched her scalp sighing lowly watching the boys.

it's was jah, kai, notti, and kelsey verses dd, ddot, sinncere, and jayden. mariah and and nyla sat on the sidelines as mariah went live talking to her fans sitting on the bench.

anyla sat on the ground letting her elbows rest on her knees that were wide open. notti told her to stop sitting like that but she wouldn't complaining any other positions was currently uncomfortable.

"what are y'all talking about," mariah read her comments. "i'm not from sugarhill i'm from the bronx," mariah cleared it up seeing people arguing about where she's from.

"what? i'm 5 foot." mariah mumbled reading more comments fill in about nyla. it wasn't a secret that mariah and nyla were bestfriends since mariah posted her a lot to boost her self esteem but now that anyla had been shot a lot of people were more interested in her life also finding out she was the younger sister of keem and quan.

she was getting way more attention from drill shade room pages, the shade room, and sugarhill pages and it was very overwhelming so she stayed away from the social media platforms.

her being shot had a lot of unwanted attention from people mostly fake accounts saying rude things. though notti wasn't a rapper everyone still knew of him from being affiliated with oy and even being in music videos so it didn't go unnoticed by fans when uncovered she could possibly be his girlfriend after seeing his comments on her post from a month ago.

"nyla they basically sayin you on the shade room again" mariah looked at her younger bestfriend. anyla sighed grabbing her phone opening the app.

it popped up first being it had the most likes.

theshaderoom