004

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

"this girl came up to me today i think she said her name was tiana. talkin bout do i know that you date notti" jah spoke up "i laughed right in her face." he smiled.

we were currently walking to the basketball court down the street from our house.

i just looked at him and his smile dropped. "you do?" he asked " why you ain't tell me i wouldn't be mad" he looked down.

i quickly shook my head.

no no. i don't date him i signed.

"oh...you promise you'll tell me everything, like do i with you right?" he said and i nodded pulling him down to my level kissing his cheek.

"fuck disgusting" he mumbled wiping it making me smile. "you think that shit funny" he rolled his eyes seeing the smile on my face.

i thought you said your bestie was coming i signed.

"he already there, he skipped seventh period" jah sighed. he hated that his bestfriend was going down such a reckless path. but they had been friends for a while so as long as he didn't drag him with him he tried not to call him out for it.

i rubbed his shoulder giving a sympathetic look and i could see jayden from afar as we got closer. he sat on the bench with his hand in his sweats and the other one

 he sat on the bench with his hand in his sweats and the other one

he dyed his hair. it's really ugly.

"yo" jah called out making him look up scrunching his face. "yo" he got up dappping up jah.

"i thought you said you was bringing ya sister who dis?" he pointed at me. "mcht bruh stop playing that is nyla" jah laughed.

but from the look on his face he wasn't joking. i just stood there with my arms crossed as his mouth hung wide open.

"but-" he paused and pointed at me. "but she-" he looked between me and jah and i raised my eyebrow.

i looked at jah