001

y'all know when i start a new book i gotta tease y'all wit a chapter 🫡

ETHAN REYES

"so that's when this nigga got mad on the game and told everybody he would fuck they mama and send them a video. so yeah he got banned off the server" i shrugged.

i was retelling the story of what happened in the game and why my brother dd had a attitude. "this nigga always sayin some stupid shit" roscoe laughed at him.

"yo who got a lighter" ddot spoke up. "shit i think i do" i mumbled and dug in my pocket pulling out the blue lighter.

"here" i tossed it and he caught it. "preciate you" he said lighting the blunt. "yo keem what up wit you bro, you been lookin mad all day" edot tapped his shoulder.

"nothin" he shook his head scrunching his face up even more typing quicker on his phone. he look mad as hell. then his phone started ringing.

"hello?" he answered with aggression making everybody else look at him. i had already been looking at him while he slowly progressively got more angry.

i just like to observe things. it's a habit i picked up.

"bro what the fuck?" he said trynna lower his tone but i kept paying attention. "she good though right?" he said and i raised my eyebrow while everybody else went to minding their business.

"quan you so stupid sometimes dude bro, where yall at" he said starting to look around and i knew he was finna leave as he gathered his stuff.

"i'm on my way bruh" he sighed standing up. "i'm finna head out" he scratched his head. "can you take me home im trynna take a nap?" i asked.

"yeah come on." he told me and he started dapping everyone up. "i'll be home in a lil" dd told me and i nodded.

i followed behind keem getting in the car. "notti you could've sat in the front seat" he looked back at me.

"did i not just say i'm tired?" i stretched my legs out. "ion got time for you" he cracked a smile shaking his head slightly.

"what's wrong with you" i scrunched my face up as he started the car. "dese lil ass kids been bullying my lil sister. i gotta go check on her cause quan crazy ass don't know what he doin" he sighed.

"since when you had a lil sister" i asked. "nigga since she was born?" he said in a duh tone.

"i never knew that. i knew you had a lil brother." i played with my hair. my shit would been longer if ten year old me ain't wanna dye it so bad.

"she don't like to be talked about, it's a respect thing" he shrugged and i nodded understanding.

"anyway, i just got her this new bunny that she asked for -she named that ugly bitch carrot- and now she don't even wanna leave the house" he explained and i nodded.