022

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

Anyla sat on the steps infront of her house next to notti, dd, and mariah. she took the shades off her head placing them on her face feelin the sun beam on her face.

she concentrated on the cars goin past as she sucked on her sour apple blow pop. her and the other three had in-school suspension for three days so they decided to skip school for their first day.

it had been quiet since the live yesterday, aside from the indirect posts briana was making because she missed the fight.

"this shit so..lame" mariah sighed watching the people walk by. "no foreal" dd mumbled playing with his hair.

they had nothing to do, everyone their age was at school. "y'all heard from thing one and thing two" notti asked referring to dior and keyasia.

"they said they pullin up at five like bro what? she on dat weird shit. you dead ass setting up a fight at a selective time and shit" mariah expressed.

"i'ma have anyla throw a knife at that bitch" mariah muttered. "watchu mean throw a knife" dd cocked his head back.

"mannn nyla know how to do this cool ass thing, she good with knifes she can spin it in one hand and throw them accurately
with all other type of things." notti explained.

nyla had had showed him not to long ago her talent with knives and he was shocked to say the least but he thought it was cool as hell. she even had a few pocket knives with her name engraved.

he also had learned she always carried a pocket knife, just wasn't in plain sight. "ouu you should slice dior face" dd said feeling jittery. "you scare me sometimes" mariah said getting on her phone.

"yo, wassup what ya doin out here" keem opened the door revealing them. " shii chillin" notti mumbled leaning back to cover his eyes from the sun.

"y'all ain't gettin into nun though right?" he asked and they nodded making him nod too. "well gang nem comin over today so y'all be cool." he said and everybody kept looking ahead focusing on anything.

"dd, and notti i'm talking bout yall. ya be extra" keem pointed. "shut up" dd waved him off not even looking. "jah went to school?" keem asked nyla and she nodded.

"aight im goin back inside, why y'all sitting out here?" he asked. anyla shrugged "we'll be inside in an s-second" nyla mumbled watching a bird across the street.

"cool" he nodded goin back inside. "nyla over there thinking bout how she finna get beat the fuck up later" notti made fun of her and she smacked her teeth.

"ion know after yesterday ion got a doubt. unless she get jumped, but i won't let that happen" dd disagreed.

i wanna draw let's go inside

she sighed to notti. "she wanna go back inside" he informed the other two. and they stood up.

anyla walked in letting them follow dd closed the door making it to anylas room. "ion got no clothes" notti made a yikes face.