008

ANYLA McMILLAN

ANYLA McMILLAN

"yes girl and then he gone talk about do i wanna fuck, like nigga you just said you hit keisha raw" dior laughed.

i sighed turning the other way putting my head under the cover. it was two in the morning and she was being very loud in my room.

she starts school with me tomorrow. in order for me to fall asleep i have to clear my thoughts and i can't do that with constant laugh and giggling.

then the shit they talking about is disgusting. who ever she on the phone with is telling her about a threesome she had with her boyfriend and another girl and now she's suspicious that he's cheating on her with the third girl.

then dior started talking about how she was at this party playing truth and dare with these kids and a boy admitted he had sex with a girl she ain't like then proceeded to try with her.

if this is what teenagers actually talk about i'm scared

"girl hold on" dior went on mute. "is you listening to our conversation" she said and i flipped the cover off my head turning to face her.

i shook my head no.

"yes you is, you need a life" she mumbled rolling her eyes. i sighed getting up and at least turning the dang light off.

"why you did that i'm on the phone?" she said and i could hear the mug. i didn't reply simply getting back in my bed.

"heaven! this girl that my daddy got me stayin wit is so disrespectful. she the most aggy one in the house. at least everybody else in the house mind they business." dior complained and the girl laughed.

"don't she live with all niggas?" she asked and i just stared at her as i layed under my covers with a bored facial expression.

when i say i've heard it all. i mean it all. this girl can't say nothing to hurt my feelings nor get under my skin. i wish she would just shut the fuck up.

she don't scare me and i'm honestly not trippin over her. she can try her best to hurt my feelings or make me cry or what ever her intentions is. but if that's her goal she gone have to come up with something a million more times harsh.

"yeah she live with her three brothers and me now. i'm probably finna be they favorite since at least i can speak like a regular person" dior laughed.

"she even got a twin. he cute but he my new step brother so that's a no no" she shrugged.

i layed my head on my arms watching, actually enjoying this. it was funny to me. i could see what she was trynna do right through her.

"damn where her daddy" heaven asked through the phone. "that nigga a dead beat. probably left cause of her" dior giggled making me sit up.

see thing is i said she couldn't make me sad, mad is a different story. i got up turning the light on watch her smirk at me.

i went in my closet, closing me inside of it. getting clothes to put on. grabbing a black hoodie and black crargo pants with my black crocs and a few charms on them.