S1: [Ilos] Race to the Conduit

(A/N): Start at (0:00) to (1:26)

Ilos

Ilos... The location of the Conduit. The key to the Reapers' ultimate return. Commander Jane Shepard, Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams, Nightsister Merrin, Dr. Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, and Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano have their passionate moment with now Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus. A contingency plan in place and now Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus with Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano and Dr. Liara T'Soni on route to Ilos in search for the Conduit...

~|Ilos, Refuge System, Pangaea Expanse|~
~{Narrator POV}~

Ilos, a once verdant world during the golden age of the Protheans, now its entire surface reduced to rust with high levels of oxygen resulting in massive wildfires, presumable from random lightning strikes, but also the location of the key to the Reaper's ultimate return: the Conduit. Near the planet of Ilos, several geth ships patrol the planet in case of enemy interference. By a nearby Mass Relay, the Normandy comes out from a relay jump as the ship approaches the guarded planet.

Inside the Normandy, near the pilot's chair, Shepard, who was in full gear already, stands by Joker as he picks up enemy signatures patrolling the planet.

"Uh... Commander. We've got company." Joker informs Shepard.

"Have their sensors picked us up yet?" Liara, in full gear, asks Joker.

"Stealth systems are engaged," Joker replies. "Unless we get close enough for a visual, they won't have any idea we're here."

"Good, as long as we have the element of surprise, the better." (Y/N) says in agreement. (Y/N), now wearing his ancestor, Darth Revan, robes and mask, but kept his DC-17 pistols on hand with his lightsabers. His original armor and DC-15LE rifle were in the cargo bay for safe keeping.

"Picking up some strange readings from the planet's surface." Navigator Pressly states while looking over a console with Ahsoka.

"Take us down, Joker," Shepard orders Joker. "Lock in on the coordinates."