S1: Love Before the Fight {🍋}

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Return of the clones

Return of the clones. The once great military force used by the Former Grand Republic now in the Milky Way galaxy. New and old faces emerge. Love between Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus and the female crew members of shore party. Normandy grounded... backstabbed by Human Ambassador Udina, but saved in time by Captain David Anderson. Now on course for the Mu Relay in the Terminus Systems, perhaps the last battle, which leads to... well you know at this point...

~|Cargo Bay, SSV Normandy|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

"So... that just happened..." I thought to myself while I was looking at the case left to me by my former Jedi Master, Master Xargu, and my lightsabers which close resemble to Darth Revan, my ancestor. Even now, everything was racing in my mind, the Mu Relay, Saren, the Conduit, Sovereign and the Reapers. Everything was happening so fast, but I was brought out of thoughts when I was getting a call from Jane via omni-tool. "Hmm? I wonder what Jane wants?"

Without thinking, I answered her call.

"Hey, Jane, you need something?" I asked.

"Can you come to my quarters? Merrin is here, and we wanted to see you." Jane replied.

"Okay, Jane," I replied. "I'm on the way."

Before I left, I took a glance at BD who was with Garrus doing something with the Mako, but I didn't question it too much. Entering the elevator, and going up, I found myself on the same level as Jane's quarters, which I had to wonder what she wanted. Not only that, but Merrin was with her too. I made it to Jane's quarters and knocked on her door.

"Come in," I heard Jane on the other side. Once given permission, the door open and I walked inside and found both Jane and Merrin sitting on her bed. "Good you're here."

"So, what did you need, Jane?" I asked but I wasn't given an answer except both Jane and Merrin looked at each other before walking over to me and the two start to passionately kiss me. It felt nice as I reciprocated the affection. In the time we kissed, I felt them copping a feel on me, so I copped a feel back by gripping both their asses. They both yelped, which was cute. "So, what's this about?"