S1: [Virmire] Assault on Saren's Facility

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Investigation on Virmire, Commander Jane Shepard investigates salarian infiltration group

Investigation on Virmire, Commander Jane Shepard investigates salarian infiltration group. Upon arrival, Virmire, the location of Saren's research facility, making matters worse, a breeding facility to create a krogan army. Wrex, not pleased with idea of destroying cure for genophage, and with loyalty waning, eventually gives in and continues to follow Commander Jane Shepard. Now with the assault in play, many surprises are in store for Commander Jane Shepard.

~|Virmire, Hoc System, Sentry Omega|~
~{Narrator POV}~

As the assault on Saren's facility commences, Shepard's shadow team enters into position while walking onto the beach-like terrain. Shepard's shadow team consisting of Tali'Zorah nar Rayya and Urdnot Wrex while the rest either primed the nuke or joined with the salarians and Captain Kirrahe. Once in position, Captain Kirrahe began with a comms check with shadow team.

"Comm check. Do you read me, Commander?" Capt. Kirrahe checks with Shepard.

"Loud and clear." Shepard replies.

"Good. We'll start our push. We'll try to make it to the AA guns, but it might be up to you to finish the job," Capt. Kirrahe says while mentioning the AA guns. "And Commander? If you see any way to undermine their defenses, we could definitely use the help."

With that, Capt. Kirrahe cuts the communication, and shadow team moves on with weapons drawn and continues on foot.

"Shadow in on the ground. Repeat: Shadow is on the ground," Capt. Kirrahe calls out via comms. "Chief Williams, with Aegohr team! Tano, with Jaeto team! Mannovai team, move! Time to get some attention!"

Approaching near a sandbar, shadow team approaches near a small outpost and soon acts out in a firefight with Geth stationed there.

"Mannovai is under coordinated crossfire," Ashley calls out via comms. "Check for long-range turrets helping the geth target!"