S2: A Long-Awaited Reunion {Jane🍋}

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Ardat-Yakshi

Ardat-Yakshi... or "Demon of the Night Winds..." Genetic defect for the Asari Race...
Multiple murders on the Citadel calls forth Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus and Ahsoka Tano along with Commander Blisk, Captain Rex and BD-1. From the Citadel to Illium, and the meeting of Asari Justicar Samara, to Omega leading to the final confrontation with Ardat-Yakshi, Morinth, third daughter of Samara. Battle ensues leading to the death of Morinth and an alliance between (Y/N) Voridus and Samara.
Now, awaiting for (Y/N) Voridus, a ghost from his past...
Someone he fought side by side...
A reunion of lovers... or something else...?

~|SR-2 Normandy, Galaxy Map|~
~{Commander Jane Shepard POV}~

After the mission at Freedom's Progress, reunion with Tali, even finding out she leads her own battalion of Clones, then speaking with the Illusive Man, I was thinking more and more about (Y/N), and replaying what Tali told me from before. However, I was in deep thought until I heard Kelly next to me.

"Commander, are you alright?" Kelly asked me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine, Kelly." I replied, but she wasn't convinced.

"Commander... I know when someone is acting off, and you are acting different than before," Kelly told me, which I figured given her position from the Illusive Man, and as Yeoman on the Normandy. "What's on your mind?"

"*sigh* If you must know, Kelly, it's... it's about (Y/N)..." I replied giving in.

"(Y/N) Voridus, ma'am? The Grey Jedi and Grandmaster of the Grey Jedi Order?" Kelly questioned, but I was surprised (Y/N) became a Grandmaster. Well, not exactly, but still... "Would it happen to be about your relationship with him in the past?"

"I know that Tali told me he still loves me to this day, but..." I replied.

"You're worried he's moved on?" Kelly continued to ask, but I could only nod in response. "I can understand your worry, Commander. You've been considered dead for two years. Most would expect one would move on, but this isn't the case. If you still love him, I believe you should show him that you still do but prepare yourself if the outcome is... not to your liking, Commander."