S1: [Artemis Tau Cluster] Dr. Liara T'Soni

~{Narrator POV}~

(A/N): Go from (0:00-1:26)

A call to action, from the Asteroid X57, and a run in with Batarian Terrorist, Balak thwarted by Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus and his team but, unfortunately, let the terrorist escape for the safety of innocent lives

A call to action, from the Asteroid X57, and a run in with Batarian Terrorist, Balak thwarted by Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus and his team but, unfortunately, let the terrorist escape for the safety of innocent lives. Now safe, Terra Nova and engineers lead by Simon and Kate Bowman now indebted to the Jedi. Now, entering the Artemis Tau Cluster, Commander Jane Shepard and Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus search for Dr. Liara T'Soni, Prothean Scientist and daughter of Asari Matriarch, and Saren's ally, Matriarch Benezia. 

~|(Y/N) Voridus Mindscape|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

After all that's happened on X57, I felt myself draw closer to the Dark Side, something I don't want to do. It was something Darth Vader would hope for, but I cannot play into his hands. If I did, I would lose all that I would care for. BD, Cal, Cere, Greez, Merrin, Ashley, Tali, everyone on the Normandy, even Jane. I can't, but I feel myself going further and further into darkness.

"Why? Why must I be so angry?" I questioned myself. "The batarians... They just... Why? Just the sense of everything in this galaxy makes me so angry, so infuriated. So much hate against one another. I can sense it. It's... too much..."

I was lost in thought until I heard footsteps. I looked around the void and tried grabbing my lightsaber, but I couldn't feel it. I was defenseless until I heard a voice.

"Peace is a lie..." The voice spoke as it echoed throughout the void. "That is what the Sith said. You are indeed strong with the Force, but it is not enough. I have sensed your anger and hate, it is strong, but there is more..."

I turned around and saw a figure within the darkness of the void. Sensing the figure's power, and it was stronger than anything I've felt, even more than Darth Vader's, but somehow, I felt a balance with both Light and Dark sides of the Force. There was more to it, almost... a sense of familiarity with the figure. That was until the figure brandished his crimson blade and I had a better look. In front of me, was the most powerful Sith Lord of the Old Republic...