S2: Acquiring the Warlord and the Convict

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

A reunion for the ages

Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus and Commander Jane Shepard, reunited after two years and happily together once more. Jane Shepard, reinstated as Council Spectre, requests (Y/N) Voridus for his support against the rising Collector threat, thus, agreeing with said request.
Onboard the new SR-2 Normandy, (Y/N) Voridus and Jane Shepard enjoy a long night of long-awaited passion of lovemaking before returning to duty and in hopes of recruiting the last of recruits against the Collectors...
The Krogan Warlord: Okeer...
The Biotic Convict: Jack...
What events hold in store for the Grey Jedi and Commander...

~|SR-2 Normandy, Captain's Quarters|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Never in my life would I expect to see Jane once more, alive and kicking, but a part of me felt like it was all a dream, and as such I saw myself standing among the many ports of Nausicaa until a little girl with red scarlet hair and brown eyes came running next to me, a spitting image of Jane herself, and the woman of my life standing next to me as many Star Destroyers leave Nausicaa's atmosphere, but as many dreams... you have to wake up.

Finally waking from the dream I had, I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my apartment, or even in the same bed I shared with Merrin. Leaning myself up, I noticed I was fully naked and saw BD nearby.

"BD? Where are we?" I asked him getting my bearings together.

"[I had a feeling this would happen]," BD said while I was confused. "[You thought everything happened yesterday was a dream, didn't you?]"

Taking BD's words to thought, I looked around once more until coming to Jane's N7 helmet nearby, but it was broken, with some parts as molten metal. That's when I had realized... Jane at the Citadel, her mission, our reunited moment of heated sex... it was all real. I was brought out from my thoughts when I saw Jane walking in with a tray of food.