S1: Helping the Crew/Biotic Madness

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

A foiled Geth Invasion in the Armstrong Nebula thanks to the combined assistance of Commander Jane Shepard, Jedi Knight Voridus, and the Normandy Crew

A foiled Geth Invasion in the Armstrong Nebula thanks to the combined assistance of Commander Jane Shepard, Jedi Knight Voridus, and the Normandy Crew. Now, in resting for time being, the crew takes their moments of rest before venturing on with the Hunt for Saren, but alas, even most crew members have something personal that needs to be done. Garrus Vakarian with the haunting thoughts of Dr. Saleon, and Urdnot Wrex with his promise to his father's father to retrieve their family armor. Thus, begins as a recurring vision, not Prothean vision, plaguing (Y/N)'s mind as he thinks more into it, but questions: What does the vision mean?

~|Normandy Cargo Bay|~
~{Narrator POV}~

Entering the Cargo Bay of the Normandy, where most of the Normandy crew, both shore party and the actual crew, stood by. Most would wonder why this is. Well, it's quite simple really. They Normandy crew were watching a sparring match between Ahsoka Tano and (Y/N) Voridus. Watching a Jedi Knight and Former-Jedi sparring sparked interest among the majority of the crew as they arrived to watch the spar commence. Even Joker was watching, from the bow of the Normandy via cameras. However, coming out of the elevator, Shepard heard of a rumor of Jedi sparring and decided to investigate.

"Okay... I heard rumors of sparring, but I wasn't expecting the entire crew to be watching," Shepard thought to herself before standing next to Pressly who was watching. "Pressly, what's going on?"

"Oh, Commander, the majority of the crew heard about the two Jedi sparring, and we all never seen two go at each other with their... lightsabers, or whatever," Navigator Pressly replied while continuing to watch before pointing at some of the other crew. "There have been some betting going on regarding the two sparring."

"What are the odds?" Shepard asked curiously.

"45-55, Commander," Pressly replied. "Voridus at 45, but most of the crew is betting on Tano to win."