S2: Collectors on the Horizon

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

The Warlord Okeer

The Warlord Okeer... dead...
Okeer's Legacy, Grunt joins the Normandy.

The Convict Jack...
Joins the Normandy under deal accessing Cerberus databases...

Final two of recruits for Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi Grandmaster (Y/N) Voridus and their campaign against the Collectors, and in turn, the Reapers. Now with recruits set and done, (Y/N) Voridus and Jane Shepard meet with the Head of Cerberus, the mysterious Illusive Man as mysterious forces are at work...

~|Normandy Debriefing Room|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Now with Jack and Grunt for the mission, I assumed Jane wanted to do something together, until Kelly mentioned the Head honcho of Cerberus, the Illusive Man, wanted to see us, mainly Jane, but we figured he'd find out about me joining Jane sooner or later. Anyways, Jane and I, minus BD since he's currently with Joker and R4 at the bow of the Normandy, were making our way towards the Debriefing/Comms Room of the Normandy, but we passed by Jacob in the Normandy's Armory.

"Wonder what the Illusive Man wants?" I asked curiously.

"No clue but could be something about the Collectors... or forwarding a second dossier list," Jane assumed, but it would be possible. Once we entered the room, the table lowered itself and both Jane and I walked on top of the lowered table while a holographic cylinder covered us. "This is how we communicate with the Illusive Man. It was the same for me when I first "met" him."

"Great..." I groaned until soon after Jane and I were looking at a hologram of the Illusive Man.

"Shepard... and Voridus." The Illusive Man spoke, but his tone was more surprised when he called my name.

"Illusive Man..." I replied calling his moniker. "Surprised to see me?"

"Hm... Not quite, but somewhat expected, given Shepard's relation to you," The Illusive Man replied, but I knew what he meant. "Nonetheless, I didn't want to speak about that matter. I think we have them."