S1: [Noveria] Matriarch Benezia

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Noveria, a planet of cold winds and blizzards, and under the planet surface, many business corporations' research and development for their products, as for shady businesses

Noveria, a planet of cold winds and blizzards, and under the planet surface, many business corporations' research and development for their products, as for shady businesses. Asari Matriarch Benezia, Saren's ally and major public figure arrives on Noveria and heads to Peak 15 under Saren's name and has not been seen leaving.
Commander Jane Shepard and Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus investigate Matriarch Benezia's whereabouts as dealing with Noveria's shady side of business. Arriving at Peak 15 Research Station in the Skadi Mountains, the two ready themselves, along with Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, and BD-1, but they were not prepared for the surprises inside and someone from (Y/N)'s past appears...

~|Entrance to Peak 15 Research Facility|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Arriving at the Peak 15 Facility, we all got out of the Mako and continued into the facility on foot. We entered the facility as we were in a room just before entering the vehicle entrance which was blocked from the outside by a destroyed rover.

"Well, I guess we're here," I spoke first. "What now, Jane?"

"Now, we enter the facility and locate Benezia," Jane replied as we walked through the vehicle entrance. We got to the doors and our sensors were going off detecting enemies behind the door. "Everyone, weapons out!"

Once the door opened, the battle began. I counted at least a few geth and a couple krogan. Jane and I hid behind one of the larger crates while Liara and Tali rushed over towards one of the other crates for cover. With my rifle out, Jane and I fired at a few of the geth, but I managed to get one with a charged shot above us. However, I failed to see a Juggernaut in front of us, which caught the two of us by surprise. Raising my hand towards the Juggernaut, the geth was caught within my Force grip until I clench my hand into a fist crushing the Juggernaut under the pressure. The geth on our side were later taken care of while Tali and Liara finished off the krogan on their end.