S2 Prologue: The New Beginning

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Geth... Saren... Sovereign... Reapers... Dangerous threats to the Milky Way Galaxy and all that stood between them and Galactic Extinction, Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus. Commanding the Turian-Human warship, SSV Normandy, and a loyal crew with the combined contributions by Ahsoka Tano, Nightsister Merrin, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Clone Commando Bruce, and the many Clone Battalions.
One month after the Battle for the Citadel, the galactic community struggles to rebuild, but the contributions made by the Clone Battalions make the effort swifter and cleaner. Both the Systems Alliance and Clone Battalions made multiple sacrifices to save the Citadel Council and earned humanity membership onto the Council. Forcing to respond to evidence that the Reapers have returned. To quell with the rumors, the Council sends both Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus to eliminate the last holdouts of the Geth Resistance. Officially, the Council, minus Anderson and Tevos, blame the invasion on the Geth and their leader, Saren Arterius, a rouge Spectre.
But for those who know the truth, search for answers, which was just beginning...

~|Minuteman Station, Horse Head Nebula|~
~{Narrator POV}~

Near a star in the Horse Head Nebula, a lone orbital station operated by Cerberus, a human black-ops network, multiple operatives were at work, but the main focus lies within a separate viewing room which consists of two people of interest. Both staring at the star as one stood watching while the second sat in a chair surrounded by holographic monitors.

"Shepard did everything right. More than we could've hoped for," The one standing spoke who was a tall, curvaceous woman in her mid-thirties with a light skin complexion, a rather sizeable bust, steel blue eyes and shoulder-length jet black hair. Her attire consisted of a very tight white leather uniform, black gloves and black, knee-high heeled boots, making her anatomy's propensity for the pinnacle of "perfection" in most cases. This woman was the Cerberus Operative and Head of the, soon-to-be, Lazarus Project, Miranda Lawson. "Even more so with the aid of Voridus and his Clone Battalions."