S1: Cerberus and Rouge V.I.

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

The Endeavor, the once mighty flagship of Master Xargu and his Padawan, (Y/N) Voridus

The Endeavor, the once mighty flagship of Master Xargu and his Padawan, (Y/N) Voridus. Now nothing but debris. Reentering past memories, (Y/N) Voridus with Commander Jane Shepard along with Ahsoka Tano and the Normandy Crew enter the once mighty flagship.
With the interference of pirates, bandits, and batarians, the Normandy crew face against the overwhelming attacks of the three factions and with new and old faces of Astromech Droid, R4-T9, and Clone Commando Bruce, CC-7543-72. The battle raged on until the destruction of the Endeavor, but the Normandy crew survived. Along with (Y/N) Voridus and Ahsoka Tano inside the rare Firespray-31 Class-Patrol and Attack-Craft as Bruce and R4-T9 inside a Low Altitude Assault Transport.
As of now, the Normandy crew now as two additional companions in their fight against Saren and the Geth.

~|Normandy Cargo Bay|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

It's been a couple days since our encounter with the Endeavor, even now some pieces are being scoured and picked up by both the Citadel and Alliance as they don't want anything that was still usable to fall into the wrong hands, especially Saren. Bruce has gotten along well enough with the crew, especially Wrex and Kaiden since their team up during the Endeavor. As of right now, I was training a bit with the hologram of Revan. Both in lightsaber mastery and techniques and furthering my mastery and connection to the Force.

"You must strike quicker and more efficient," Revan continued to tutor me as I was trying to be quicker and strike faster with my attacks. "The way I see it, your skills are more acquainted with a double saber, rather than two single lightsabers."

"Ever since Noveria, my double saber hasn't been able to reconnect like before," I replied to Revan's hologram as I looked at my now single lightsabers. "It happened when one of my Kyber crystals turned red, and I didn't even bleed it."

"Hmm... Perhaps when your potential as my descendant awakened, it caused one of your Kyber crystals to bleed itself without you realizing it," Revan hypothesized, which I could see happening. "Nonetheless, I noticed your collection of lightsabers you have created. Quite impressive."