S1: Return of the Clones

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Assault on Saren's facility on Virmire

Assault on Saren's facility on Virmire. Research into Saren's "cure" for the Genophage, study of Sovereign's indoctrination, and section of top secret only known by Saren. Set in place for detonation, Commander Jane Shepard nearly placed to make tough decision, but saved by Ahsoka Tano. Arrival of previous Jedi Masters, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Shaak Ti, but the return of the Galactic Republic's military force, the Clone Army. Rescue by Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus, Merrin, and BD, the survivors left Virmire before nuclear detonation and on course towards (Y/N) Voridus's Flagship, the Endeavor II.

~|Endeavor II War Room|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

After the whole deal with Virmire, the assault, the discovery, the krogan breeding facility, that entire place was more than I expected when Jane told me what went on down there. Besides the appearance of the Ninth Sister, which I had expected via the Force visions, but I was thankful enough we arrived in time before everyone was killed. However, the sudden appearance of Masters Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Shaak Ti was unexpected, but it was foretold from my visions. In the meantime, we, and I mean everyone, minus Captain Kirrahe and his STG who were getting looked at in the med bay, were in the war room of the Endeavor II.

"Look, before we can begin," I spoke grabbing everyone's attention. Looking over at the Jedi Masters. "I'm sure some of you have meet these three here in the recent battle, but I am going to go with introductions, again. These three are Jedi Masters. Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Shaak Ti. Sooner or later, you'll all talk among each other and whatnot. What concerns me now... is Sovereign."

"Sovereign... It wasn't what we expected," Jane spoke while addressing Sovereign. "At first, we thought it to be a Reaper ship Saren discovered... not an actual Reaper."

"From what you told me from the exchange, Jane, it sounds like, to me, Sovereign stayed behind from entering wherever the Reapers came from before returning to continue their cycle of extinction," I said my thought. "Not only do we have to deal with Saren, his geth, whatever krogan is aligned with him, but we have Sovereign, a Reaper, and the Ninth Sister, an Inquisitor who I have history with."