S1 Finale: Battle for the Citadel

(A/N): Start at (0:00) to (1:26)

Ilos

Ilos... discovery of Vigil, a Prothean VI reveals secrets of the Reapers. The Citadel, actually an inactive mass relay used by the Reapers to enter from dark space. From the final works of the Protheans, the creation of the Conduit, a "back door" onto the Citadel. Commander Jane Shepard and Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus with the assistance of Dr. Liara T'Soni, Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano, and BD-1, arrive at the Citadel, but arrive too late as Sovereign and its geth allies started their assault on the Citadel. The Citadel Fleet soon in shambles as the Destiny Ascension taking heavy damage. However... Saren already ahead of the shore party with the plan giving Sovereign control over the Citadel to usher in the new extinction cycle.

~|Presidium, Citadel|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Finally arriving at the Citadel, the four of us took a quick glance around and saw the destruction.

"Damn... the geth definitely weren't friendly," I comment as I saw the destruction. "We better get moving."

"Saren's probably already at the Citadel's Master Control Unit," Jane agrees and we all grab our weapons out. "Let's move!"

We moved towards the elevator until several dragon's teeth activated and lowered some of the husks down. The now activated husks began moving towards us but were either shot down by Jane and Liara or pushed away by me and Ahsoka.

"That's it?" I questioned confused. "I at least expected geth to come out, but I guess I was wrong."

"Let's move," Jane says and we followed her into the elevator. "All right, we take the elevator to the Council Chambers and deal with Saren, hopefully he hasn't given Sovereign control over the station."

Agreeing with a nod, I pressed the button of the elevator as it went up.

~|Council Chambers, Citadel Tower|~
~{Narrator POV}~