S2: Hunt for an Ardat-Yakshi {Tevos🍋}

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Two years since the attack on the SSV Normandy and the "death" of Commander Jane Shepard

Two years since the attack on the SSV Normandy and the "death" of Commander Jane Shepard. In those years, many of the past Normandy crew went their own separate ways either for a better life or try moving on. For most, it went well, others... well most would understand. Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus, moved on from the incident, but deep down, still has love for the "dead" Commander. Mission on Lorek ends in victory with the capture of Balak, Kragan, and Gharen.
Deep in space, within a Cerberus controlled, and funded, facility, Commander Jane Shepard wakes from the dead and fights her way through the facility. Commander Jane Shepard soon learns that two years have passed since her supposed death. Now, sooner or later, both heroes will clash, but how will they react to one another after two years?

~|Citadel, Zakera Ward Level 26|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

Walking through Zakera Level 26, myself, in my robes, followed by Merrin, the kids, with 'Soka and BD on my shoulder, we decided to have ourselves a day to ourselves, after bidding farewell to both Ash and Kaiden for their mission to Horizon with a group of fresh shinies to accompany them. Moving along Zakera Level 26, my mind was remembering the conversation I had with Benezia and my mother.

~[Flashback]~

Merrin and the kids left to get groceries, 'Soka left to see Rex and Blisk at C-Sec, leaving both me and Urz in the apartment alone until I received a call.

"Okay, who'd be calling me at this time?" I wondered. "Can't be Merrin, she just left with the kids. I don't think Tev is available to call me... so who?"

Shaking my thoughts aside, I accepted the call as a holoscreen revealed to be...

"Mo-- I mean, Master Shaak Ti, what a pleasant surprise." I greeted my surrogate mother.

"(Y/N), how may times to I have to remind you, like Plo Koon and Ahsoka, I don't mind being called your mother," Sha-- I mean, mother told me, which was true on a number of occasions.  "Honestly, I'm happy to be your mother, blood or not."